Bissell 1967e

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Cartmanskittykat

Respect my authoritah!
Hey Guys,

I'm new to the forums, so hey everyone! :hi:

Well, after watching it on Ideal World for the past month, I have bought the Bissell 1967e and am waiting on it to arrive... (According to HDNL's tracking service - it is apparently on a van, but after reading loads of negative stuff about them, I'm not sure when it will arrive... :clock:)

Just wondering if anyone else has bought this machine, and if so, what you think about it!

Hello and Welcome to the forum..........!
Is the 1967e model the one with the hose as I cannot find this model.....?
I am currently watching Ideal World and they are showing the Bissel Carpet cleaner,but its the one without the hose which has been reduced obviously because it has no hose so you can't do your stairs,upholstery or car interior with it.
Simon Isles tries is hardest but I pity him because Ellis Ward is presenting the product with him, and she is by far the most annoying presenter on Shopping TV period.
Every time she is on air she constantly repeats "We are getting busier,busier and busier",it drives me and Mrs H up the wall that we have to switch channels to watch something less robotic and false.

Hey :)

Yep, the 1967e does have the hose.

Can I just say it is brilliant! Stains that have been caused by cats in my cream carpet have all disappeared! Fantastic! :up:

Hey Lottie :)

Nope - it is the big upright one with the hose, and the 'OxyGen' hand tool. It really is a brilliant buy - the only problem is - I ordered the 'buy 2 get one free' formula deal with the cleaner, and only 2 of the formula actually arrived. I called Customer Services, and spoke to a lady who had no idea what offer I was talking about, before she recommended that I sent them back (they both arrived separately) so they could send them out again. I haven't bothered, as the P&P would cost more than actually receiving the final bottle.

I've found out that Argos stock the formula, so I'll be buying from there now on - and, the OxyGen solution, is much cheaper from Amazon for a far bigger bottle.

Good sturdy cleaner though - just a shame that Ideal World are let down by their Customer Service. :sad:

I've fallen for the hand held one! It's the spotclean thing. My house isn't big enough to house the one you've got :giggle: I'd need another shed to keep it in.

Same old same old about the customer service I'm afraid. :sad:
Mine is supposed to come with 2 bottles of formula so I'm keeping my fingers crossed and only gone for it on easy pay. Checked other sites and it is a good deal otherwise I'd have gone to Amazon!

Latest posts

Back