Beauty Bash 2012

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

donna255

ShoppingTelly Supporter
So anyone one st.com get an invite email????

Looking on Facebook page people begging for Charlie(he answers on facebook for qvc) to send them invites. The Facebook Angels should have their own beauty bash organised by QVC etc.

Are they doing invites by email this year? I got an invite by post last year but nothing so far...

Quite frankly it's really cringey reading posts by people begging for a Beauty Bash invite and/or an Easy Pay code. If you get one, you're lucky, if you don't, well stop moaning and get a life!! I got an easy pay code but no invite and do not feel compelled to beg or cajole on FB QVC page for one. It just how it goes!

Is it not a bit unfair though on the people who never get either?
What are their criteria for selecting customers to get invites or easy pay codes?

Who is Charlie they refer to on FB? It's not Mr Brooks is it?? I hate reading the posts on there, they are either really insulting to the company or the total oppostite and licking somebody's backside!! To be honest, with some of the down-right bitchy comments on there, I will be very surprised that they get any preferrential treatment!

Charlie refers to the CS peeps who answer the posts on the fb page. The original "angels" are allowed to get away with murder on there and nothing gets said or done about them. I also think they are c twofaced when they take the mick out of Craig Rowe and the majority of them have him as one of their fb friends. And despite what one angel still denies THE ANGELS ARE A CLIQUE. PERIOD!

The angels should get NOTHING. They totally spoil it for the ones who don't want to get involved in their stupidity. Who do they think they are? Royalty! But still QVC gives them airtime. I would love to go to the beauty bash but I'm not going to demand I get my own special ticket. I loathe the way the angels are demanding mentions from the experts on QVC and phoning in on shows. RANT OVER.

Good grief! The comments on face book are quite Tongue in cheek! I cannot see anyone demanding a ticket! Why the bitterness?? I would love a ticket and looking at the comments so would most people! phew!!

I want to know how you get products to test prior to TSV launches and things like that. I'd happily volunteer to test free products for them :clapping:

Latest posts

Back