Centigrade TSV - December 2011

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Kassie-chip

Registered Shopper
Any idea what the TSV is going to be? I am hoping to get a coat for Christmas and am holding out in case....... this is the one!

Thanks

any ideas...................I'm hoping for some ab fab glam faux fur number :rock: but you can bet your life its padded with a hood :cheeky:

I bought this coat the other week when it was on, it's lovely and warm but the zip is a bit flimsy for it, would have thought they would have had something new just before Christmas, I've also got it in the shorter version , and I like that better and wear it much more, as you can tell I do like centigrade coats

Just had a look at mine and it cost £49. 83 which is a few pence cheaper than the TSV but the only difference it had fur around the hood, but the description is exactly the same

like centigrade coats. i prefer them to dennis basso which i like initially but return for various reasons. centigrade are always a keeper.

The model wearing the TSV in winter white looks like she's wrapped a cheap duvet round her.

I find it amazing how they can talk for so long about yet another padded coat. Yes it'll keep you warm. It's a duvet. I'm not Glen's biggest fan but you have to hand it to him. He keeps the spiel going.

The cost of Centigrade has definitely risen too. Not that long ago there was nothing over 50 quid and that included suede.

I liked the coat but wouldn't buy one of the tele. I ordered one last year (a shearling , the one with hood that kept falling off) It cost me a ridiculous amout of money to send back. p & p both ways was just money wasted. Expensive mistake. Lesson learned.

i have had a couple of centigrade coats when they first started,liked them,then changed my job and never wore them so they ended up on the bay.

Have a purple faux shearling one that was a TSV yonks ago and I still wear that today,in fact its been totally resurrected this winter and I'm loving it again!!

Am just disappointed QVC and centigrade keep churning out the same old stuff..........................hence I just knew it would be padded with a hood :sad: (ok,well I didn't just know - but it was a safe gamble!!)

Ok in QVc's defence the TSV is obviously a winner.............(lucky we're having this really cold snap eh QVC :cheeky: ) and granted they're going to sell what they know does sell and flies out the door....why wouldn't they? They've got it right today,coupled with the weather - and they're laughing all the way to the bank.

However,I'd like them just to do something different.Its not I totally hate the TSV.....its a bit dated for me....I can remember having near enough the same styled winter white coat in the 80's :emo: I had a fleeting moment where I quite liked the Indigo - but then I realised I liked it because it was the brightest and a stab at the most fashionable option there.

No,I really would have liked them to do something for "the season".Sparkly :tongue: glittery,faux fur,pom poms -whatever,something for this time of year.

Bring us boring and dull in January - it still would have been a sell out.

Latest posts

Back