Diane Gilman

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

felinegirl

Registered Shopper
What on earth was Diane Gilman doing wearing a huge scarf wound round her neck two or three times. It looked so stupid, especially under the hot lights of the studios. I couldn't help but notice what a rather large midriff that she had, I know the poor woman can't help that, but she made me laugh, when she was saying how great her jeans are, especially for people who want to hide their lumps and bumps.
Perhaps the huge scarf was to take our eyes off her lumps and bumps. It didn't work!!

I think it must be "on trend", as my teenage nieces and their friends sometimes wear them like that. Just goes to show that "on trend" doesn't guarantee that you look good, especially as you get older.

Apparently, can't remember if I read it here or elsewhere so apologies if was here already, Diane Gilman takes or has taken human growth hormone as an anti ageing thing. I think she does look good for her age from what I can tell through the tv, but it would be a scary and risky thing to take as it is thought to also speed up growth of any tumours or cancerous cells that might be present.

There is something very weird about her hair too. And on the scarf thing I don't think I've seen her neck. She seems to always keep it covered up. She usually wears a "roll neck".

Well, on the occasions she did a 'half turn', there was an almighty huge grey (or bald) patch at the back of her head. Anyone else notice that ?

Well, on the occasions she did a 'half turn', there was an almighty huge grey (or bald) patch at the back of her head. Anyone else notice that ?

Yes I noticed it too and the last time she was over doing her shows. Poor woman, its a really big bald patch and her hair colour probably does not help matters either. I think she said she is 62.

Yes I noticed it too and the last time she was over doing her shows. Poor woman, its a really big bald patch and her hair colour probably does not help matters either. I think she said she is 62.

I think she looks very, very strange- a bit like a bad waxwork.

Latest posts

Back