Lulu

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

S

Spooky

Guest Shopper
Lulu - my face is a result of using my face creams - yey right!!! and I was born yesterday.

And Alison Young is quite sickening to listen to, creepy sickly disturbing! how much further up her ar*e is she trying to get.

Last edited:
I will stick up for Lulu here! She looked as though she was squirming at times and I don't blame her. Allison Young was pretty bad during the show. The best one was when she said Lulu was 'Scottish Royalty!!!'

I will stick up for Lulu here! She looked as though she was squirming at times and I don't blame her. Allison Young was pretty bad during the show. The best one was when she said Lulu was 'Scottish Royalty!!!'

Alison is trying to get guests on her New Years Eve show but Lulu and another guest so far have declined.

I know what you mean, Lulu did say at one point about getting back to the product as tho she was feeling a tad awkward. But it did make me smile when Lulu referred to herself as an old scottish fart and AY apologised for the fart word and said she meant raspberry, scottish raspberry. She then continued in the same breath with scottish raspberries were the best - nearly choked on my cuppa!

I honestly don't know if Lulu and Allison are as good friends as Allison makes out, but she kept also saying that Lulu was going to appear in the next series of I'm a Celebrity - get me out of here! Lulu kept denying it. I wonder?

I cannot bear to watch but did get a flash of them together as I flicked over channels to see what was on............and Lulu was almost hyperventilating over one product,and knowing shes had botox,that was enough for me!

Lulu - my face is a result of using my face creams - yey right!!! and I was born yesterday.

And Alison Young is quite sickening to listen to, creepy sickly disturbing! how much further up her ar*e is she trying to get.

Sucker for a celeb!

I have lost all patience with the Lulu/AY thing. I take it for what it is... A load of sycophantic old boll...s.

Latest posts

Back