What christmas presents have you bought from QVC

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

rainbowdottie

Registered Shopper
I didn't expect to buy much...but I have bought more than expected.

2 kipling bags,a diamonique snowflake pendant (all from hubby to me lol)

Bought my nan a michele hope shirt (now,now,she is 90 yrs old!!)

bought my teens those bungee things from the morning show as I'm sooooooooo fed up with them dropping their phones :angry:

Did buy the LG TSV for me,not as a pressie,but it arrived smashed (as have many others according to the FB page and hers :angry:) and have bought the Liz Earle C&P,just because my son is on his last drop and it was a christmas surprise,but its not a pressie.

I have got my eye on two suarti earrings in clearance but Mr RD is about to lose his final straw at how much I've spent this christmas :sad:

Not a one this year..my love affair with QVC is well and truely over. Although I have done almost all my shopping online just with companies offering better deals and cheaper postage than QVC. Their loss.

Philosophy shower gels for my son and an elemis kit for my partner's sister. And my secret Santa gift and that's if. I can't imagine I will buy anything else now.

Nothing from QVC, lots from Amazon, all with FREE POSTAGE.

Also from Lidl (most of their stuff is high quality, despite what some people think who won't even go there) and Argos.

Last edited:
G&P slow cooker off DD to her dad, quartz necklace and Dreamkeeper goddess wallet off me for my DD and a Nina Leonard button detail two piece for me!

not a sausage from QVC (not even a King's Realm one!) nearly all my shopping was done from Amazon, good prices, free swift delivery and massive choice. I did treat myself to the Laura Geller TSV and am pleased with it.

Gotta be honest nothing I don't think,

Yankee Doodle for my candles as they are cheaper
Thorntons for my sweeties as well as Tesco/Sains are they are by far cheaper
M&S for dressing gowns and slippers
Boots for half price aftershave
Very for lots of toys (just cause I can pay at a later date) plus one lot of postage for the lot of only £3.95!!

I was intending on treating myself to the OPI TSV but this was a let down so I am keeping everything crossed for the Nails Inc one.

Can honestly say that I haven't used QVC, I had put a Kipling bag by on cheque hold, which was for a pressie, as my wages didnt go in till the next day but when I phoned up to pay for it they wouldnt honour the 4 easy pays as this was only available within the hour it was aired, so i cancelled it.

A Slanket for my mum ( who is virtually bed ridden now) can't see anything else that I wpould wish to buy to be honest!!!

Elemis men's set for DH, swayed by the easy pay and the elemis TSV for me from SIL. Nothing else I've wanted, it's all a bit same old, same old.

Nothing at all. Bought some elemis from time to spa 20% off free p & p , Liz earle direct from Liz Earle , cheaper p & p.
I will probably buy the nails inc tsv as I can't resist nail products.

looks like we've all thought the same, shop around online and get better deals direct and better postage costs too.

ooh one thing I did forget was the £2000+ ring they had on earlier, I bought ten of these for all the girlies in the family, NOT!!

Not a one this year..my love affair with QVC is well and truely over. Although I have done almost all my shopping online just with companies offering better deals and cheaper postage than QVC. Their loss.

:mysmilie_497:

I bought the Clarisonic TSV as my main Christmas present - I can't wait to use it - I've already got the Mia Clarisonic and it is fab so really looking forward to the one I can use on my body as well!

Kipling UKI
Clarisonic TSV
3 diamonique pendants last clicks £15 each
2 Tova diamonique rings last clicks £20 each
diamonique tennis bracelet TSV
Tova diamonique earrings last clicks £25

I feel I'm not going to be able to afford diamonique next year unless it's last clicks and around £15-£20, and I feel that Tova may be retiring, lots of her diamonique are on sale but I may be wrong.

a 500mm telescope & a 50" panasonic tv -- tvs are a great buy from QVC as the 30MBG is essential (buyer only really knows if its right once its in the room of choice) I cannot think of any other company that allows you to watch the tv and return it -- with no fault

I have 'nt bought any christmas presents either though I did buy myself a slanket a few weeks back but it was'nt really for christmas

forgot to say that I got a fair few bits in Boots too for friends' children, the "Three for Two" was a boon in the toys\baby bit, I bought some lovely things that I was sorely tempted to play with!! (oh and got points on my Advantage Card too which I will use for a little treat for me)

Latest posts

Back