Philosophy - Alison

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

JR's Ego

Registered Shopper
Well someone had to mention the way she was talking to the poor Philosophy guy tonight

Remark after 'clever' remark. Ali certainly had her gun out tonight, loaded with bitch bullets. I hope the guy had a strong constitution, or he'd known Ali for many many years, because otherwise, if I were him the condescending almost insulting comments from Alison would have been close to the bone :taphead: No need for it AY! You think you're funny, but you're not! (not jokes at peoples expense anyway) Not nice!

I get so fed up with the presenters now that I rarely watch the shows on tv. I just check out the TV guide on my pc and order via there. I don't know who Alison thinks she is. Surely the people who employ her read these remarks. They cannot think that they sell loads of stuff just because of her so they must keep her on. I would think there are many who don't buy anything because of her. Maybe they should give her a long holiday and see what a difference it makes.

slight tangent i know, but how nice was it to see different philosophy items today. Lots of scrummy sounding shower gels etc, recently been so fed up with the same old same old HIAJ stuff, so fab to see some christmassy bathing products, pricey I admit, but such a nice change.

Models were waste of time tho, on the whipped cream shower gel duo (one peppermint, one vanilla) AY asked what the models were using and one whose name escapes me said "oh I've got the whipped cream one" - doh! they're both called that, she meant have you got the peppermint or the vanilla one? Doh!

To be honest, I don't usually watch Philosophy as although I like the products, I find the American guest very robotic and boring to listen to (like watching an infomercial). However last night I thoroughly enjoyed the show. Lee was a revelation - I hope he continues to be the guest. I found the banter between him and Alison very entertaining - it came across as two friends teasing one another, I didn't see it as being bitchy in any way but I guess we all see things differently. It will be great to see more shows with these two :rock:

ooooh was that Lee who used to be on a few years ago? I really like him {goes to make a reminder for the next Philosophy show! lol}

He was nice, not as lovely as the old Lee though. I still miss him. I agree great to see some exciting products! :clapping:

Think Alison was maybe trying to flirt with Lee, but it comes accross badly. I've seen her do this whenever the guest is male. If the guest is a woman I bet she wouldn't say she was glad she wasn't on tomorrow so she wouldn't see her blouse! I find Alison a bit annoying, as I've said on here before.

I think Alison was trying to be funny. The remarks she made were tongue in cheek. She does have a sense of humour but it is not to everyones taste.

ooooh was that Lee who used to be on a few years ago? I really like him {goes to make a reminder for the next Philosophy show! lol}

Sorry to disappoint you Daisy, but it was a different Lee. He was very nice though.

Latest posts

Back