Spectacles/contacts/laser surgery

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Gem Genie

Registered Shopper
I'm a bit fed up of presenter's saying they can't read the price or the details or whatever. If they can't see then they should wear specs I reckon or contacts or get their flamin eyes done cos I am quite sure they can afford it.

Why should we, the viewers, have to wait for information just because of their vanity?

Julia Roberts right now on the Dennis Basso hour is a huge culprit.

Unprofessional and vain. No wonder they all get through tons of eye cream keeping the wrinkles at bay. You can get really snazzy glasses nowadays and wear them on a chain - Joan Rivers sells them on QVC. Once we reach a certain age most of us need reading glasses even if we aren't short/long sighted.

Linda xx

quite agree. JR has me yelling "put your damn glasses on!!" ridiculous. if newsreaders can get it right, i'm sure a flippin shopping telly presenter can.

Totally agree - noticed Laura Geller popping her glasses on to apply eyeiner, and I must admit, it improved her technique hugely. Never forget last visit when she applied gloss to one of the models and made a complete mess of it - AY had to jump in and tidy it up. Now realise it probably down to failing eye sight. I too am finding myself reaching for my specs a lot more now that the big 4 0 is approaching!

Latest posts

Back