Despatch times

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

craftybel

Registered Shopper
I don't know about other forum members, but I monitor my order statuses online. It amazes me that at this time of year, QVC are as slow as snails in despatching orders.

I ordered a Honora necklace from clearance and after 3 days it is still showing as "in progress". Even non sale items have been slow.

By contrast, the Amazon "supersaver delivery", which is free, generally despatches quicker, and the prices are not hiked to compensate for the free P & P, either!

At this time of year, QVC, you have a real chance to show that the P & P charges might not be quite as bad as we all think they are, as your items do have the 30 day mbg even for used items - but you can only "justify" postage like yours if you despatch the same day! So far, you have left me thinking that unless it's something I can't get elsewhere, like today's TSV, or a few other items, I may as well go elsewhere.

Get your bleedin fingers out. Some of us need to parcel presents up and send them!

I have complained to QVC about this before,taking into account what they charge for P&P is - but I just got a standard read off the screen supply,that as long as it arrives between 3 and 5 working days,it doesn't matter when its dispatched :sleepy:

Yesterday i was talking to my hermes guy (very reliable ,prompt and honest ).he said the qvc parcels will be delayed as they have about 48000 parcels still hauled up at the depot and its taking very slow to shift them .dont know what will happn to the parcels coming this weekend :sad:

Well I was speaking to a telephone operator yesterday and she mentioned something about that the delivery drivers are not supposed to leave parcels if you're not in. I told her that mine always leave my parcels just by my front door. She was horrified and I said that there were even written instructions saying that no parcels should be left outside as I have had robberies. If a parcel is too big to fit through my letterbox then I just hope and pray that I am home because they are just left on my step. Do other people find things left in this way?

Mine are always left outside - even if I am in!!! They are always in the same place though, which is 'safe' and dry if it's raining, which is something I suppose!

I've noticed lately that TSVs are delivered super quick - if I order one on Saturday (as in the decleor one) it comes on the Tuesday - miraculous! Yet other orders (I generally always order at the weekend! can arrive on Thursday! Strange really.

I've found QVC really quick lately - I'll get my item within 3-4 days of ordering. TSVs are super quick - I've had items within 2 days of ordering. With the courier delivery, the lady that delivers my stuff is very switched on - if I am out (most of the time) she either pops the items in a hidey place we've agreed on or takes them around the corner to my parents. Can't complain about the service - I've giving her a gift voucher for Christmas as she is so good. Bit different to Royal Mail - they've now lost a package that was recorded delivery. I'm giving them a couple of more days to look for it before filing for compensation. Not best pleased though.

I've had no problem with the speed of delivery, although I'm not ordering as much as I used to. If I'm at work the post lady or the courier leaves my parcels in a safe place that we've decided upon. Only on one occasion has a parcel been left on the doorstep (from another courier) but, as there are only ten houses in my Cul-de-Sac, visitors and opportunists seem to be rare ... and any unknown visitors are usually spotted by a neighbour anyway.

If a delivery driver, who isn't one of the regular drivers, is seen wandering around with a parcel then one of us will take the package in for the neighbour.

Well I would like to know if this has happened to anyone else,the courier left a card as I was not at home only to be told when I rang her for a redelivery that she was too inundated with parcels now and would not be able to call again as she is way too busy,she said I could collect it from her house but not untill 10pm.Whats the point of paying P&P.
Lynn

I ordered something on the 29th that still hasn't turned up - showing that it was despatched on the 5th but still not here - thinking about getting round to giving them a bollocking. Also ordered the Laura Geller tsv that's still not arrived either. Tut, tut and tut again.

I had some issues with parcels being left in the green bin, which by us is compostible waste. I complained to CS and told them when I was paying their extortionate P&P charges I shouldn't be expected to scrabble about at the bottom of a bin full of rotting food for my item.

Souns like delivery/dispatch is still an issue for many. HOWEVER!!!! Having started the thread, I have to show a bit of humility here - I ordered the Lola Rose TSV on my mum's account at 8am and it is dispatched already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish I could say I was influential, but I suspect I was just lucky!

Latest posts

Back