Help!

• Thread starter Deleted member 3549
  • Start date
ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

D

Deleted member 3549

Guest Shopper
Just when I thought Craig couldn't be any more cringe worthy, he's trying on the Lola rose tsv. He actually has the bracelet on implying a man could wear it!

Not sure who is worse, Craig or Charlie aka mark stroking everything!

Ps does anyone know who the women is on the Lola show who isn't Lola? She has long dark hair and is the co presenter. Where do I know her face from? Thank you

I didn't catch her name but she said that she got an invitation about 18 months or so ago to a QVC gathering for jewellery where new items for Lola Rose were introduced. She met Niki there and as both had just has babies got on really well. She said she had been into a 13-14 year career as a lawyer. Niki asked her to come work for Lola Rose and she did because she is a big fan of Lola Rose jewellery. She said something else but I didn't quite catch it. Might have been that she was looking for a change. She's been on as a co-presenter before.

Just when I thought Craig couldn't be any more cringe worthy, he's trying on the Lola rose tsv. He actually has the bracelet on implying a man could wear it!

Not sure who is worse, Craig or Charlie aka mark stroking everything!

Ps does anyone know who the women is on the Lola show who isn't Lola? She has long dark hair and is the co presenter. Where do I know her face from? Thank you

The guest might be familiar because she did one of those adverts saying how great QVC are. Thats where I first saw her. There is another lady who does the advert from the West Midlands who is on a customer panel and she is often phoned during beauty shows to get her opinion. Obviously, everthing is wonderful.

Craig - you look like a complete prat wearing the bracelets.

Last edited:
I didn't catch her name but she said that she got an invitation about 18 months or so ago to a QVC gathering for jewellery where new items for Lola Rose were introduced. She met Niki there and as both had just has babies got on really well. She said she had been into a 13-14 year career as a lawyer. Niki asked her to come work for Lola Rose and she did because she is a big fan of Lola Rose jewellery. She said something else but I didn't quite catch it. Might have been that she was looking for a change. She's been on as a co-presenter before.

She used to be on one of the trailers saying how pleased she was with QVC,and how easy it is to send things back etc.So we now have another presenter saying "gifting" instead of present giving and all the other boring QVC speak.

The guest might be familiar because she did one of those adverts saying how great QVC are. Thats where I first saw her. There is another lady who does the advert from the West Midlands who is on a customer panel and she is often phoned during beauty shows to get her opinion. Obviously, everthing is wonderful.

Craig - you look like a complete prat wearing the bracelets.

That's it -Thankyou, she's off the advert for the happy happy customers

She used to be on one of the trailers saying how pleased she was with QVC,and how easy it is to send things back etc.So we now have another presenter saying "gifting" instead of present giving and all the other boring QVC speak.

I always wondered what they meant by present as I always think of the present as in a moment of time not a gift, must be the way I was brought up where you gave a gift but lived in the present lol

IMO Craig is a prat with or without wearing the bracelets, he is such a creep ...if someone asked him to jump he would ask how high. Everything about him makes me cringe....

I always wondered what they meant by present as I always think of the present as in a moment of time not a gift, must be the way I was brought up where you gave a gift but lived in the present lol

Lol
"They said: `You're Laurie Lee, aren't you? Well just you sit there for the present.'
I sat there all day but I never got it. I ain't going back there again."

('Cider With Rosie')

He's as bad doing a kipling hour with the bags draped across him. Having said that I am warming to Craig , after watching him do zumba the other week. He had me in stitches. I'm hoping he is presenting the zumba TSV at some point on 1st January.

Hairy wrist adorned with a bracelet... not a good look and puts me off even watching never mind buying!!
Men shouldn`t present fashion either, the waffle Charlie comes out with is cringe worthy and is really off putting, so I just don`t watch!!

Latest posts

Back