ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lemonsqueezy

Nice 'n Easy...
does she lift it off at night?
does she ever wear it any other way?
where has she hidden her fringe?

Nikki's hair

I have always wondered about Nikki's hair. I was actually standing right over at my tv to see if she actually has a fringe or just cut really short. I must say I think it really suits her! It is very unusual and not everyone could carry it off - but I think she does.

Very strange isn't it.
Not in a bad way I hasten to add.
I was intrigued by it this evening too and like you Sheila, I went up to the TV to see if I could fathom what was going on at the hairline..

Dave Hill (slade) meets Phil Oakey (human League)

The fringe reminds me of my own effort at cutting my own hair when I was 4

Strange but unusually different, in a nice way. When I look at Nikki I think of Karen Carpenter - similar smile

her hair looks quite arty and i agree it really suits her,a trademark look!

I agree it is unusual but really suits her. I always like the tops she wears too and wonder where they are from. I like Nikki, I think she always seems nice and genuine.

which Nikki are we talking about

The Lola Rose one - Gerwitz or something.

She certainly has an odd fringe, I was discussing it with my kids. It's like when your mum has cut your hair and she got it wrong and had to go shorter and shorter until she gave up!

I agree it is unusual but really suits her. I always like the tops she wears too and wonder where they are from. I like Nikki, I think she always seems nice and genuine.

They arent always tops - sometimes they are dresses. She seems to buy from the highstreet - Oasis, Ted Baker and Monsoon i have recognised as i have some of the same ones.

The fringe looks like she has had foils in too tight and the hair has broken off as i know from expereince but i cant imagine it goes wrong every time she has her hair done!!!! In some of the older trailers for Lola Rose Nikki has more of her hair down and i have to say she looks a bit odd that way.

Oh yes, I see now that the thread started last night. Yeah, very odd, that fringe. I can't take my eyes off it when she is on screen. I really really like her, but it's like when someone has a big spot or something on their face - bad though it is to keep staring, you just can't help yourself!

Latest posts

Back