Acer TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Love it TVShopper.

I'd gratefully accept any techy stuff that didn't have the Acer brand.

I'm very happy with my Acer "craptop" - bought it in Tesco though.

Me too, but I bought mine at Comet. It's my second one and I had no hesitation in buying it to replace my original Acer which I managed to drop! It does everything I want, it's got a 3 GB memory and 500 GB HDD and was a bargain at £299.99 I'm very pleased with it

I also bought a previous Acer laptop from QVC and am more than happy with the quality and performance. I also have a HP laptop which no longer works; apparently one of the graphics chips in this particular model has caused the machine to break down. I cannot even get a tweet out of it. So what are perceived to be the premium brands are not always the better quality machines.

We have 4 Acer laptops in our family bought from E-Buyer, the oldest being around 7 years old. We bought them because the spec was better than any Toshiba, Sony, Dell or HP laptop. I would recommend them to everybody.

Well Skoda have Rolls Royce engines, who'd have thought it in the 70's. Maybe SCW and Strato can enlighten us as to the shell and heart of an Acer. :hi:

Latest posts

Back