shamballa tsv -- whats the panic for????

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

JR's Ego

Registered Shopper
Why are people going nuts to get this??? Web site struggling, etc etc..Ive seen it all now.. Why dont people realise on the bay, direct from HongKong, 1 bracelet, under £7 each free p&p. Identical. Actually better because QVC dont mention the word Swarovski.. (or maybe I missed thats)

What an absolute rip off, qvc taking the P yet again

:sleepy:

Happy Christmas to you also, QVC. Thanks for our present.......

Last edited:
Fair point, but still way over-priced, and excuse me QVC one in red, one in blue (for example) thats a HUGE P&P of £6.90 thats bonkers.

Not my cup of tea but they are selling like hot cakes, second time round, they must have bought a shipping order to re TSV

I'm staggered that after so many negative reviews, they STILL offer it as a tsv ! er why ?

Not my cup of darjeeling either. Hadn't realised the reviews were so bad - 2.2 out of 5 from 50 odd reviews is pretty crap! :smirk:

Last edited:
bought a pink one the last time around and was very happy with it, wear it a lot. Have bought another one in a different colour from ebay much cheaper as I assume I will not be wearing it forever, but I quiet like them

If they sell as many as TJC have - 35.000 so far, it will have boosted their coffers nicely.

But if the reviews reflect the majority maybe today's TSV is the last TSV's returns!!

i bought it the first time round in pink and really like it.However from my point of view,once you have one,you have one,I have no desire to buy another.

I bought mine on e-bay before they were shown on QVC - only cost £10. Received lots of comments so have bought 3 for Christmas presents again from e-bay. Not bothered that it's not sterling silver but they were a lot cheaper and FREE P&P.

I bought mine on e-bay before they were shown on QVC - only cost £10. Received lots of comments so have bought 3 for Christmas presents again from e-bay. Not bothered that it's not sterling silver but they were a lot cheaper and FREE P&P.

I got one off eBay too for £10 with free P&P. I'm also not bothered about it not having sterling silver on it ........ in fact, I'd prefer not to pay an extra £8+ (and the P&P) for two small silver beads dangling on the end.

I've just come back from Florida where I bought beads very similar to these, for my sis who is into jewellery-making atm. They were the equiv. of 35 pence each.

I saw near enough the same bracelet yesterday on my local market stall, the only difference was it didn't have the silver beads. Also in Cards Galore they have the same bracelet for £19.99 - well it looks the same. Can't see what all the fuss was about.

Latest posts

Back