Yong Kim £30 leggings?!?!?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

mollymoo

Registered Shopper
Have sat doing work on comp and been too lazy to change the channel - some of the yong kim stuff is nice but the prices. They are going on about the fabric but its only modal or cotton etc. Sainsburys do some very nice modal around £10. But trying to sell leggings at £30 is well......... and they said they dont go in holes - well not if your thighs dont rub but how many of that is us? (sorry too much info!!)

Mollymoo

I really liked some of the pieces today - really liked the two tops that AD had on......but I agree the prices?! I just cannot see where these prices are coming from.

It's the modal dress at over £100 I don't understand. Who on earth would spend that kind of money on (essentially) a t-shire fabric dress?

You could wear the leggings with a ninety odd quid cardie when you're at home over Christmas and someone could pop round unexpectedly. That's in Ann Dawson's world not in mine!

I love the Yong Kim style and it's the sort of thing I would wear. I buy similar styles from TK Maxx and other independent boutiques (without the £70 price tag) amongst others. I love the uppy downy hemline tops with leggings and boots.

I would pay £30 for leggings if they were great quality but you can't tell from the bliddy tv screen can you? I'd be miffed if they went bobbly.

I really liked some of them especially the dress with the zips but my OH wold think I'd gone mental if spent that on something especially from QVC. I like a range in town called Crea - it's quite similar - now that range is dear - has to be sale for that one!!

Latest posts

Back