Ann Dawson

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Almost tempted to get the tsv if that's the results it delivers. She looks incredible! The best I have ever seen her look!

She does look good but oh boy, I can't stand her voice! I watched part of the first Gatineau show earlier but gave up because she was wittering on in her annoying voice so I thought I would watch the next one (which I recorded) - and there she was again! She spouts so much trivia that I ended up fast forwarding the show and just listening to what Andrew & Mikaela had to say. Deffo my least favourite presenter.

She looks amazing, fabulous hair, fabulous figure...zumba zumba, zumba.

She looks great! I wonder if she gave up her smoking too. I imagine she must have, being a Zumba pupil.
I also wonder if AY has the bravery to mention 'injectables' on air with Ann Dawson... a gentle 'helping hand' in the glabella area of Anne's forehead is evident. :wink:

However, bravo xxx

I think you are 'nit picking' I love chocolate, I thought she looked great.

Last edited:
You, like I, are entitled to your opinion. I agree the weight loss is great but overall I think she could look more groomed. Compare her with Ali Keenan - who I know is wearing a wig - who looks great from top to toe.

Must admit I thought she may have had some work done. Must say combined with the weight loss she looks good!

I must be looking at someone different because I thought she looked pale, tired and drawn. And I like Anne.

The weight loss is fab and it's obviously made her wear things she wouldn't have done in the past.

Was she always blond?? I thought she was more of a red blond before.

I must be looking at someone different because I thought she looked pale, tired and drawn. And I like Anne.

The weight loss is fab and it's obviously made her wear things she wouldn't have done in the past.

Was she always blond?? I thought she was more of a red blond before.

She was red blonde and the light blonde seems to drain the colour from her face. I like her with a shorter hairstyle myself, but full marks to her for getting her act together- some of the other presenters should take a leaf out of her book.

She said on one of the beauty shows earlier this year that AY pinned her up against the wall and inspected her for signs of 'work' but was satisfied it was indeed all down to Gatineau.

Latest posts

Back