N Home bedding etc

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Gemma1

Registered Shopper
Any views on this? I thought the bedding was very nice but wasn't keen on the accessories. The designer seemed like a nice person too.

USA trying to steal the British Hoppen trophy!!

However The designs were a lot more interesting than KH

I found it very amusing when guest presenter said to Simon "I love the fabric of your shirt" I wondered if Simon was tempted to reply "Thank you, it was a northern nights bed sheet in its previous life"

I liked the look of the bedding too, it was good to see something that looked decent quality without a hefty pricetag. Didn't really rate the bedside lamps though and they did seem expensive for what they were. (seen better in Dunelm!) The designer came across as really nice, not snotty and condescending like Ms Hoppen sometimes does.

Oooooo, I'm really, really, tempted by the Tobias bedding set which would look perfect in my bedroom. Please someone, stop me buying it!

I am not sure whether a man would be happy if their darling wife re-vamped the boudoir in taupe/hot pink bedding and pink lamps .. I guess KH is slightly more timeless whereas this is very high fashion, even though the gentleman referred back to victorian times throughout the show - how amusing! LOL an American giving us Brits a history lesson about OUR British heritage -- nice guy though. Nice collection

Perhaps compared to some available bedding on the high street, 300TC is high. But to refer to it as luxurious when Northern Nights produce linens of a higher TC is treating us as if our elevator doesn't go to the top floor! Also, if I was going to spend that amount of money on lamps, I would buy antique ones. Is this guy's line available on QVCUS? I have noticed that we have some american guests over here who are not on QVC in America.

high thread count does not necesarily mean better quality. i have some expensive percale 200 thread count thats far superior to nn 400/500 thread count. very high thread count that is exceptional quality costs a lot more money than northern nights offerings..

I loved the colours and got the OTO. I was going to put a NN set on for Christmas but I will be really tempted to use this one. He came across as really nice and very informative. I thought the show with Julia was good too although I bet many people thought she was flirty.

Latest posts

Back