Paul Becque going to price drop next year

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Why do they move around? Does it mean you are more/less popular if you are on a certain channel?

Why do they move around? Does it mean you are more/less popular if you are on a certain channel?

I know they do it on sales figures, but I also know that if one channel isn't doing as well, they move a better presenter onto a different channel. I personally don't like Paul EVERS that much, but he moved from price drop to speed auction for a while, for this reason.

I think this may be why Paul is moving. I can't see who else would have higher selling figures.

BUT Lisa Brash was on speed auction last night, and she was allowing people to text. Somebody said "Are you going to be on over the christmas time?" and she said "No. I have something to tell you. Next Sunday may be the last time I'm on, as the shifts are changing, and will be less spare shifts about"

So I don't know if they are extending the hours ( I can't see presenters presenting for more than 3 1/2 hours though!) But thats what it sounded like :/

I think it's more where you fit in for example Steve McDonald was a failure on bid but its very popular on Price Drop Lisa Brash is not popular on Bid but is on Speed Auction because no one watches it and she can be risque like last night she was caressing and touching up Justin Hazell and the comment was from someone "it doesn't matter because there's no one watching". Bid is regarded at the stuff elder brother which is why when Lisa Brash covers on there she gets lotsof complaints from your BBC Points Of View type viewer. Price Drop is the let's have a laugh and not be too serious mate channel have a bevy with your mate Steve McDonald and Speed Auction is for thickos,weirdos and those people who like to see presenters struggle to sell anything and it's also the channels where because there are limited viewers you know the presenters might go a bit more to the edge of the line and no one not even the staff give a fig about it because no cares if it's on or not.

I know they do it on sales figures, but I also know that if one channel isn't doing as well, they move a better presenter onto a different channel. I personally don't like Paul EVERS that much, but he moved from price drop to speed auction for a while, for this reason.
Can't stand Paul Evers and he comes across as someone who thinks that he is funnier than he actually is. Also several weeks back I was flicking through the channels and Evers was singing some dreadful song in a German accent whilst trying to sell some tat. This was far worse than Marian's annoying '£9.99' song that was a regular when she was presenting.

I wonder why they moved Mike Smith to speed?
Oh, he's not still around is he? I hadn't seen him on either Price or Bid for months so thought that he had finally been given the boot? Oh well, as a freeview only viewer at least I don't have to witness his 'hilarious', 'wacky' and lecherous antics if he is restricted solely to Speed Auction.

Can't stand Paul Evers and he comes across as someone who thinks that he is funnier than he actually is. Also several weeks back I was flicking through the channels and Evers was singing some dreadful song in a German accent whilst trying to sell some tat. This was far worse than Marian's annoying '£9.99' song that was a regular when she was presenting.

Oh, he's not still around is he? I hadn't seen him on either Price or Bid for months so thought that he had finally been given the boot? Oh well, as a freeview only viewer at least I don't have to witness his 'hilarious', 'wacky' and lecherous antics if he is restricted solely to Speed Auction.

Paul Evers song! :/ I've heared the;

" O, nine, O, vor, two, vive, vun, O, vun hundred.... (x 15 times) Yes....not the best! ;)

I personally like Mike Smith, but I can see why you wouldn't :p He did seem happy about getting an email about his new shifts stating next year. It must mean he is coming back to price drop! xD

Mercifully I've never heard, or want to hear, Paul Ever's sing. A little of him goes a long way. He is one of those people you wish you could buy him for what he is worth, and sell him for what he thinks he is worth

He's on Price Drop now so won't be flicking onto that channel tonight i think its a Lisa Brash night can't stand anymore tanzanite slaverings from Peter.

Latest posts

Back