Julias Slippers

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mrsmouse

Registered Shopper
Well I for one do not believe those slippers, that Julia is passing off as her own from last Christmas, can be hers - unless she's only worn them once!

I had the pink ones last year and although I haven't worn them that much the heel area is completely bald. Also, at one of the outlets earlier in the year they had loads of them and the sheepskin was worn away on the vast majority of them.

I reckon the camera man has been wearing them for the evening - the one with size 4 feet obviously!

I almost started a thread on this. The sheepskin gets flattened very quickly. Obviously it's going to if the weight of your body is on it. She may have had them for a year but only got them out of the box yesterday.

I almost started a thread on this. The sheepskin gets flattened very quickly. Obviously it's going to if the weight of your body is on it. She may have had them for a year but only got them out of the box yesterday.

Well clearly this is because she is only a size small that hers are not flattened after such a lot of wear :sad: And was it really necessary for her to keep sticking her nose in them ?

love jules but was not impressed when she insisted on modelling the marta jonnson boots. it would be better to leave the modelling to the models.

I remember her saying last year she was getting pink slippers.

The slippers she showed were chestnut!

Ann D is just showing us her Emu slippers and they do look lived in...unlike Julia's pristine pair...LOL I think Julia lives in cuckoo land...

If you go on ebay there is quite a market for used ladies' slippers. Especially it seems amongst German gentlemen. :tongue:

Do have a little wander on ebay and search.:wink:

If you go on ebay there is quite a market for used ladies' slippers. Especially it seems amongst German gentlemen. :tongue:

I discovered this too whilst searching for slippers on eBay....who on earth wants 'well used' slippers I thought, then thought again and went yuk! Takes all sorts I guess...

Oooooo. Perhaps I can sell my worn Emu slippers on EBay to a German gent with a foot fetish and make a bit of dosh before Xmas! I bought the slippers last year when they were the TSV and the sheepskin has now worn down at the back. Not what I would expect from slippers costing nearly £40 at the time. So I won't be buying today's TSV as I can only expect them to last a year at most. To be fair they are very warm and comfy and I'll carry on wearing them until they are kaput.

Sent from my iPad2 using Tapatalk

Well I for one do not believe those slippers, that Julia is passing off as her own from last Christmas, can be hers - unless she's only worn them once!

I had the pink ones last year and although I haven't worn them that much the heel area is completely bald. Also, at one of the outlets earlier in the year they had loads of them and the sheepskin was worn away on the vast majority of them.

I reckon the camera man has been wearing them for the evening - the one with size 4 feet obviously!

groan....don't tell me even her FEET are a size small too...groan...

I bought some leather slippers from John Lewis a couple of years ago - I think they were Church's - for about seventy or eighty quid. What a waste of money - the lining came away after about 4 weeks. Have now reverted back to the £7 M&S ones.

groan....don't tell me even her FEET are a size small too...groan...

No, I think you'll find that her feet are "diddy, diddy!" as she described them. Size 4 is average. My mother-in-law used to wear a size 1. That's what I call small. Then she insulted the models by telling us how big their feet were. And why does she feel the need to keep telling us all that she already owns umpteen pairs of Emus and Jonssons? Show off, much? Well, good for her.

I can just about understand gentlemen? buying used ladies slippers from ebay. After all, there are some strange people out there. But what baffles me, is why any woman (or man) would sell them in the first place. I would not give used slippers to the charity shop! They go in the bin.

No, I think you'll find that her feet are "diddy, diddy!" as she described them. Size 4 is average. My mother-in-law used to wear a size 1. That's what I call small. Then she insulted the models by telling us how big their feet were. And why does she feel the need to keep telling us all that she already owns umpteen pairs of Emus and Jonssons? Show off, much? Well, good for her.
Julia might feel superior to the models because her feet are smaller but they are probably about 5 feet 10 tall so you would expect them to have bigger feet than her as she's not as tall as them.

She has to tell us about all the other footwear she owns because we don't see it as she spends 90% of the time wearing those blooming toe post sandals.

Perhaps she keeps them for best and wears her Primark pair for putting the bins out and wandering around the garden with a torch after dark to catch slugs.

I had no idea about the E Bay slipper fetish-ist, must have led a sheltered life.

I saw that this morning - and my first thought was they have never been worn for a year. I actually got mine and held them up to see and mine are much more flattened and worn - but then I have actually worn them everyday for a year!!!

Latest posts

Back