Price Drop 'promo deal' lies

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Is that really a problem? I would have thought that anyone who liked the look of an item on situp would google it for a lower price before committing. And if they had to go via pricedrop etc, buying it on line, of course.

Admittedly I'm very new to this shopping tv lark but I have been struck by the numerous caveats that the presenters put on their products.

Is that really a problem? I would have thought that anyone who liked the look of an item on situp would google it for a lower price before committing. And if they had to go via pricedrop etc, buying it on line, of course.

Admittedly I'm very new to this shopping tv lark but I have been struck by the numerous caveats that the presenters put on their products.

That's the problem with price drop you don't get long enough to decide and they were making out like it was an even better price than the normal price drop by calling it a promo price. Vry deceiving IMHO.

PJ.

Not everyone has internet access or is able to use a computer. Surfers are still a minority, albeit a large minority.
7.gif
xxxxx

They were selling a multi knife a few days ago. The self same ones are on sale in our town for a fiver... what's the mark up and profit sitips have?