Dallas

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

He's a model. One of two or three male models they use to model men's range of clothes on the situps.
Quite good looking IMO :)

Lol Dallas is a numpty who seems to think he is there to give us his opinion you are a model shut and just model...sorry can't stand him wish they would dump him

Dallas thinks he's FAR better looking than he actually is.

Especially when dressed in some acrylic monstrosity that Bid.tv optimistically calls "fashion".

Well, I'm not sure if he has had veneers put on his teeth by a bad dentist or if he wears dentures but if I sounded like him, I wouldn't say too much on the telly.

Well i certainly wouldn't buy anything modelled by Dagenham... i mean Dallas if I see an item I think looks good when he puts it on and spouts his drivel I think not going to buy that now. I wonder what his real name is maybe Errol or Ernest he cant be really called Dallas.

Well i certainly wouldn't buy anything modelled by Dagenham... i mean Dallas if I see an item I think looks good when he puts it on and spouts his drivel I think not going to buy that now. I wonder what his real name is maybe Errol or Ernest he cant be really called Dallas.
Probably a modelling name, like Jordan is to Katie Price...the same sort of (lack of) class :tongue:

(There is a TV presenter called Dallas Campbell so you never know, but in this instance I don't think so. Happy to be proven wrong though.)

Latest posts

Back