Ellis Ward finally admits that she drives people mad!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

H

Horatio

Guest Shopper
Well Ellis it took you long enough to find that one out!
It really is no wonder that she is probably the most annoying and false presenter on TV,and as she uttered the words "I know I drive people mad" a smug grin came on her face as if she takes great pleasure in constantly irritating people.
Whether it is the words "Awesome" or the unbelievably irritating "We are getting busier and busier and busier" make her the Queen of cringe.
And for Gods sake will you please do something with that terrible hairstyle to stop you constantly squinting at the camera,maybe you should try Allen Edwards's
fantastic stringy thingy thickening hair product.

Some good news though Ellis is off until the New Year after tonight............:mysmilie_866:

Well slap me in the face with a wet flannel,me and Mrs H decided to watch a bit of IW tonight and to our shock and amazement we have found that Ellis Ward is on all three of the main IW channels.............:mysmilie_466:

Those people at IW really do know how to wind people up..........:headbang:

Well Ellis it took you long enough to find that one out!
It really is no wonder that she is probably the most annoying and false presenter on TV,and as she uttered the words "I know I drive people mad" a smug grin came on her face as if she takes great pleasure in constantly irritating people.
Whether it is the words "Awesome" or the unbelievably irritating "We are getting busier and busier and busier" make her the Queen of cringe.
And for Gods sake will you please do something with that terrible hairstyle to stop you constantly squinting at the camera,maybe you should try Allen Edwards's
fantastic stringy thingy thickening hair product.

Some good news though Ellis is off until the New Year after tonight............:mysmilie_866:

She was off in the summer but you'd never have thought it as she was on most of the repeats........there is no escaping her :giggle:

I'm wearing my kevlar flight suit in preparation for being shot down in flames but I like Ellis :p I care not for your wrath and any squashed tomatoes that might fly this way ;) Not quite so keen when she does the preachy sermon thing though but I'd rather have her over the divas on the 'other side' any day of the week!

The very first sighting I had of her all those years ago she was yelling "Gaaaawwwjussss, gaaaawwwjussss, gaaaawwwjusssss!" I'm afraid the die was cast there and then.

Watch out Moth
tomato.gif

Latest posts

Back