Royal Doulton OTT?!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bennyxp

Registered Shopper
They started to do the figurines a while back. It used to only be 1 for each month of the year, and a year one. Well, as you know, they done one of Peter Simon NOW they have a "Royal Doulton Holiday Barbie" Yeah....I'll have one. Or should I multi buy and get 5? pmsl

Is THAT a criticism of Bid.tv's stock?!?

Excuse me while I go and have a lie down in a darkened room...

I saw that, while channel surfing. I'm sure he said that it had been 'withdrawn' in 2007 ....... so it's an 'old' figurine. And if it's such a collectible I'm wondering why it dropped from a starting price of £199 to £69.99 (before I turned the TV over.)

I wonder how much Ken will be, when they find him in their warehouse. :wink:

I thought it was quite the tackiest Doulton figurine that I have ever seen, which is saying something! :cheeky: Expect it to feature in the china cabinet in the next series of My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding.

I don't believe it. Benny is criticizing those who gave him the free donkey jacket! :emo:

What I would like to know is what kind of person buys this ****??!

I don't watch the shitup channels so haven't seen said item but I can imagine how utterly horrendous it is...still, it matches the channels themselves!!!

What an utterly god awful piece of fooking ****!!!! Anyone that buys that needs help and perhaps more importantly, what is a company with their heritage making such crap for? They should be thoroughly ashamed! A quick buck that's why!!! :(

What an utterly god awful piece of fooking ****!!!! Anyone that buys that needs help and perhaps more importantly, what is a company with their heritage making such crap for? They should be thoroughly ashamed! A quick buck that's why!!! :(

Brilliant post, not only did it make me laugh for at least 5 minutes, Not only is it true, not only was that funnier than the last few months of bid with Peter Simon :grin:

You all think I stick up for them too much, so lets see how long I can go without backing them up! xD

http://store.bid.tv/bidtv/Royal-Doulton-Holiday-Barbie/HO118143/ProductDetail.raction Adorable :p

It's not so much that you defend them Bennyxmen:firstclass, it's that you've defended them when they've done some pretty indefensible things.

That's what people couldn't understand.

And that figurine is destined for some poor old dears who's sitting in their own wee in care homes around the UK.

As if the poor cows aren't suffering enough!

I wonder if Graham bought one to accompany his Peter Simon figure?

He could paint the hair brown and pretend it's Marina Berry. :nod:

I guess one could use one as a dildo. The first Barbie dildo. :angel:

Ouch for whatever orifice is your bag - or should I say bucket ............... and you explain that at the hospital how? xxxxxxxx

At least you wouldn't then need to paint the hair brown to pretend it's Marina...

Don't all shout at once at me but I like it. There I've said it. Please don't hate me. X

Ouch for whatever orifice is your bag - or should I say bucket ............... and you explain that at the hospital how? xxxxxxxx

there have been cases of people sticking lightbulbs up there... so I'm sure a Royal Doulton figurine will be nothing new :puke: At least Barbie will still be smiling when she comes out. :happy:

Latest posts

Back