PS - shops should not charge car parking

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

PJ.

In an Ideal World ...
Over Christmas period as a gesture of the season. Ok Peter how about you drop your over inflated call charges over Christmas?

PJ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Free P&P would be good too ;) Mr. Russell was saying it cost him £15 to park the other day, so if he wants to nock that on the head, a £5 bid voucher to make up the difference would be good too :p

Agree but I've fully shopped on-line this year and got a lot of free p&p too - yay! I went properly shopping once and just looked at everything and found it all on-line for less! They have a campaign here to shop local - but they don't even take the VAT off in UK based stores and they do on-line.....

Just the shear nerve saying that when they rip people off far worse than car park charges.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At least when people pay to park they've already got a space; Bid charge people for calling regardless of whether they've bought an item or not.

And they're not exactly up front about their multibuy system either.

I've shopped online (with free P&P) and in the shops and where I live the car parking is free, so that's a bonus for staggering through the crowds. :clapping:

At least with the Sit Up channels the P&P usually stays static, whereas on other shopping channels it fluctuates with no apparent rhyme or reason. :taphead:

I've shopped online (with free P&P) and in the shops and where I live the car parking is free, so that's a bonus for staggering through the crowds. :clapping:

At least with the Sit Up channels the P&P usually stays static, whereas on other shopping channels it fluctuates with no apparent rhyme or reason. :taphead:

No way Jose, their charges are more up and down than a brides nighty!!! :D

I stand corrected :wink: although generally P&P is £5.99 or £6.99 on most items, dependent on which way the wind is blowing. I know it can change according to what's being purchased (heavier item/higher P&P) but on QVC a small, lightweight item can be £3.95 and the next item shown is more expensive. i.e. the P&P can change on every item in one show.

I doubt I've explained that very well, but I know what I mean. :blush:

I'm right on the free parking here though. :wink:

Latest posts

Back