You're in Luck!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

http://store.bid.tv/bidtv/Peter-Sim...-Bid-Shopping!/HO115784/ProductDetail.raction

It seems that some people didn't go ahead with their Peter Simon 'investment', and there are some going on their website. Aren't you lucky!! :D

They have had 1 or 2 on the website over the last few weeks, then they took them off and put them on ebay, before taking them off and putting them back on the site and then putting them back on ebay again, I have to admit to buying 1 on ebay, Well someone is buying me it for christmas, The money from the original sale went to charity and I get to have Peter Simon in my living room not for 3 and a half hours 4 times a week but 24/7, it was a just buy at ome moment, I didnt have to think I was getting a better buy than they could have ever hoped for

I'm surprised how few have been available out of 995 the only people selling them on ebay are ocean_treetrading which we know is them, They have only had 2 on ebay, 1 with a damaged box and 1 that was fine, There are currently 2 on the website so out of 995 to only have 4 to resell is pretty good

I wonder how many more of us on here will wake up to find Peter Simon under our tree

Last edited:
Just seen another 1 on ebay so bought it as a joke present, first 1 i've seen not to be sold by bid too, Either there are 990 happy Peter Simon owners out there or he will be under peoples trees at ome and 900+ will be appearing on ebay in the new year, He has a lot of fans so maybe people just like having him at ome with them, I got 1 so I can have Peter Simon in my living room every day of the year ha ha what a shame it doesnt talk

Last edited:
You could worship it, Saint Peter Gayford Simon of Kinkade.

Bennyxfactor: don't pretend you've not bought 10 of them to "inspire you" to achieve your dreams of selling shoddy tat on tv :wink:

My Peter Simon figurine arrived today, Slightly dissapointed that they didnt bother to number the "certificate" which comes with it though

How many of us on here are excited wondering if Santa will bring us the limited edition Peter Simon figurine tonight? :cheeky:

Perhaps Santa has a stash of Peter Simon figurines at the bottom of his big sack as an emergency substitute if he runs out of real presents? :wink:

I'm now the proud owner of not 1 but 2 Limited edition Peter Simon figurines, Although the certificate isnt numbered the botton of it is, I've got number 985/1000 & 287/1000

Was anyone else on here lucky enough to find him under their tree?

If I had found one under the tree this morning, it would have re-appeared hidden in melted form on their plate with the Christmas turkey! :angry:

I've just had a thought that if we destroy them Bid.tv would sell the remaining stock as 10,000x rarer than Tanzanite!

Then we would have James Russell describing in minute detail Peter Simon's life history :rain:

I'm now the proud owner of not 1 but 2 Limited edition Peter Simon figurines, Although the certificate isnt numbered the botton of it is, I've got number 985/1000 & 287/1000

Was anyone else on here lucky enough to find him under their tree?

"Proud"? Megadrop: do people hate you THAT much? :wonder:

:wink:

"Proud"? Megadrop: do people hate you THAT much? :wonder:

:wink:

Ha ha, The 2 on bid's website have gone, I've seen 2 more for sale on ebay from the person I bought my joke present 1 from and they sold out within 1 day, So lets say there has been 10 resales out of 995, thats quite impressive, 985 lucky people have Peter Simon in their living rooms or maybe bedrooms lol whenever they want him, he is always at ome with me, I wonder how many Peter Simon fans found him under their tree on christmas morning

If anyone on here has 1, what number did you get?

Latest posts

Back