Another craft weekend

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

you beat me too it R.I.P ideal world the presenters must be worried about their gjobs if this is the crap they keep putting on :mad:

I don't think that even the craft sales are what they used to be otherwise why do they have to show 2 previews for craft day on Friday and Saturday before inflicting the actual craft day upon us?

During the last craft day I turned on only once, just see what they had on and was annoyed when Stephanie Weightman announced at midnight that 40% of the POTD stock had gone and they had only launched it at 9pm! Clearly the 2 hour preview before hand isn't counted yet it is being used to give the impression that sales of their tat are higher than they would be if they did just launch the thing at 9pm as they used to!

Surely this is wrong?

Yes I agree why have a preview hour or 2 of a POTD? totally useless and embarrassing for IW.

Have a look at the schedules for the next few days - virtually ALL Craft :mad::mad::mad: Absolutely ridiculous. :2:

It's marginally more interesting than yesterdays endless window washer magnet thingie demos (I think it's a 4 day deal folks so you've not missed out). If the bloke demostrating it had said 'even if the window doesn't open, you'll have one to the side or the top or at the bottom' (complete with hand gestures), one more time I think I was going to scream.

Yes, I know there's an 'off' button but it's like a car crash, sometimes you just can't take your eyes off the screen.

It's marginally more interesting than yesterdays endless window washer magnet thingie demos (I think it's a 4 day deal folks so you've not missed out). If the bloke demonstrating it had said 'even if the window doesn't open, you'll have one to the side or the top or at the bottom' (complete with hand gestures), one more time I think I was going to scream.

Yes, I know there's an 'off' button but it's like a car crash, sometimes you just can't take your eyes off the screen.

Did you notice how in the video's they juddered all over the window but in the studio they glided effortlessly ??? and in the studio one wipe across left a dry window and in the video it was well wet ???

I totally agree with all of your comments . I beats me how a shopping telly channel can survive with such a limited range of products and endless 4day boring deals (especially if you're not a crafter)

I appreciate we all need diy, household cleaning , gardening and motoring products but there is a limit to how much of these sort of programmes we will watch.

I know Ideal World have never been the most professional outfit but I used to look forward to watching their lovely jewellery which is now virtually non existent . I certainly don't get any feel good factor from watching them now and I can't see them improving .

Can't believe it - the Craft Weekend finishes tomorrow night and according to my EPG there's a Craft POTD starting on Tuesday night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is this really correct?

I totally agree with all of your comments . I beats me how a shopping telly channel can survive with such a limited range of products and endless 4day boring deals (especially if you're not a crafter)

I appreciate we all need diy, household cleaning , gardening and motoring products but there is a limit to how much of these sort of programmes we will watch.
I know Ideal World have never been the most professional outfit but I used to look forward to watching their lovely jewellery which is now virtually non existent . I certainly don't get any feel good factor from watching them now and I can't see them improving .

mayb'e they feel as i do there is over kill of jewellery on all the other channels
bid tv & price drop used to have a great range of products but you now have to find them inbetween all the jewellery products but people must be mad to pay their p&p for a ring & bracelet
basically apart from that i agree with you

I agree there is a lot of jewellery on other channels and perhaps that's why Ideal have cut back on theirs. That aside, there used to be much more variety of products in the past and viewing was more enjoyable .

I agree there is a lot of jewellery on other channels and perhaps that's why Ideal have cut back on theirs. That aside, there used to be much more variety of products in the past and viewing was more enjoyable .

I think what I miss is the shows on IW which were a bit like a QVC Selection - all sorts of stuff, Consumer Choice was great for this, packed to the gills with, well, mostly rubbish, but it was fun!

I even miss Ellis with her beanies, it really was a fun channel on those days! You got 2 hours of craft on a Sunday and that was enough.

Latest posts

Back