Ladies!! Would you be happy if your fella bought you an 18/24 carat FINISH/PLATED...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Greg

Registered Shopper
...piece of jewellery from bid.tv??

..or would you file divorce papers??? :heartbroke:

After giving him a withering stare I'd pack his bags and call my lawyer. I'd rather he gave me a packet of mushrooms from Tesco or.....well, anything really!
080.gif

But these are high-end designer pieces!

The likes of which have been sold in designer boutiques the length and breadth of Catford, and have NEVER failed to turn the fingers of VERY discerning customers green!

Any lady with no brain cells and poor eyesight would swoon with delight upon receiving such a gift!

Peter Simon says so, and he'd NEVER lie :tongue:

I think they are good pieces if they are bought for yourself, and you want them, so they look alright, but don't have to pay realgold prices. HOWEVER, I don't think they are itemswhich should be given as gifts.

I wouldn't mind if my hubbie bought me junk jewellery, if it was obviously junk jewellery, chunky, funky, garish..that sort of thing...but I would mind if I opened up a sophisticated looking box containing fine jewellery to discover the stone is CZ and the gold is plate....no excuse for that. Ben's right, it's fine if you've decided to buy it for yourself, but as a gift it's a definite no no!

That's right merryone: don't sit on the fence!

So, is that no you WOULDN'T like Bid's "jewellery" as a gift, or yes you WOULD but only if your hubby said "Here you are then love, here's a piece of **** to show you just what I think of you"? :tongue:

I should have called it "costume jewellery" instead of junk. lol.

If jewellery is delicate, then for me, it's got to be real!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back