Hating Rocks and Co

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

vegasplayer

Registered Shopper
I must admit, I've very bored of the very pro rocks and co thread. Nearly as bored as I am with the channel - what were/are JML thinking of with this lifeless rubbish. I'd rather watch non-stop dri buddi adverts all day and hear a bigger vocabulary.

They are arrogant enough to say no gimmicks, repeatedly

Well, that didn't last long did it - I quote:

Caroline squeals "IT'S LIMITED NOW ON........"(pick any tat that's not going, big choice I would imagine - do they think we're thick?)

Vix (ooh, sweet) rolls off a list of names of people that have bought - how can she know that if the call centre's not in the same place. Funny how you can sell tanzies and PT like there's no tomorrow, and it's all because "it's not a game"

Well - sorry rocks and co, but I think you'll have to eat your 'no gimmicks' words soon. I know you're doing the same as gems and tjc, but you're showing the same jewellery as gems without the reason to watch with a static price, and no excitement. As for the prices, well - don't get me started

so, without gimmicks - what have you got?

i know many will now defend them, but will that translate to the tills ringing - somehow i doubt it. I'm afraid you'll not be getting anything out of my purse until you get your act in gear!!!

- and i've got PT and tanzies too

lol vegas well you've always got the option of spending your money elsewhere. must admit I'm not as excited about this venture as I have been about Rocks TV. completely different vibes - Rocks & Co is almost like those infomercials.

I'm totally confused - what's the difference between Coloured Rocks, Rocks TV and Rocks & Co? :confused:

I'm totally confused - what's the difference between Coloured Rocks, Rocks TV and Rocks & Co? :confused:

CR and Rock TV are the one company.

Rocks and Co are the new channel from JML and have no connection to CR/Rocks TV

CR and Rock TV are the one company.

Rocks and Co are the new channel from JML and have no connection to CR/Rocks TV

Rocks tv and coloured rocks are the same company rocks and co are a rival company. Dont worry loopyloo it is confussing with similar names lol

Ah, I see, thankyou girls :D Mmm, bet the folks at CR and Rocks TV aren't too impressed with the name of the JML spin off ...

Ah, I see, thankyou girls :D Mmm, bet the folks at CR and Rocks TV aren't too impressed with the name of the JML spin off ...

...or vice versa!
Who knows which came first - the chicken or the egg? They launched only a month apart, so must have planned their names long before.

First we had gems, then jewellery, and now it's rocks... What's next? Bling TV, maybe!

I don't have Sky so haven't watched this channel. The website has some pretty designs, some rather expensive. If there's been an item on air that I've liked the look of I have watched the online feed for a bit. It does make a refreshing change to see jewellery presented calmly and quietly instead of the usual yell and shriekfest that seems all too normal for jewellery channels. Not sure if I'd watch it all day though.:33:

Caroline squeals "IT'S LIMITED NOW ON........"(pick any tat that's not going, big choice I would imagine - do they think we're thick?)

Flippen heck is she still around , another reason not to watch Rocks and Co :D

I agree with Sammi! If you don't like it don't watch it! No one is forcing you Vegasplayer!(happy chappy that one!) I really like it, I think it's easy to watch doesn't stress me out and my Topaz ring turned up really quickly and is gorgeous! I like having all the different chanels, No one goes to a shopping centre for one shop! More channels! more choice! more shopping! I wish them all the best!xxx

I had a quick look at this today for the first time, I lasted nearly ten minutes! :54:

I am inclined to agree with vegas, gimmicks r us! the last straw was the sickly sweet girl that had to attribute a celebrity to every single item, in a matter of minutes she had assigned a black diamond to Angelina Jolie, a Morganite to Hale Berry and Jennifer Aniston...if I heard 'ohh this is the likes of...' once more I would have screamed! :30:

Latest posts

Back