Chi Chi Faux Fur Head Band

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The video don't work for me, but I have seen "Momma Love" wear one the other day, bless her she did look rather silly, I think it is another Moira C creation.....LOL

It looked as though a stray animal had taken roost on their heads ....... and I'm sure the 'hole'in the middle of it would really keep your head warm on a cold day - NOT. A cracking fashion statement ........ on a par with those wrap around trouser thingies. :clapping:

The pics on the website look, erm, interesting...

A big furry circle? Looks like someone's been cutting off grizzly bears' bumholes! :giggle:

It does look like a decapitated ferret in the pic on the website....

I know I constantly bemoan the lack of new products on IW, but I hadn't reckoned on Moira coming up with a little belter like this....

Jinny x

The headband, or Andy?

I'm sure he found wearing furry head piece with a hole in the top a novel experience.... :thinking:

Can someone please tell me what is attractive about Andy Love???!!!
to me he looks like an overgrown schoolboy (the sort that used to pick their noses behind their hands)
219661.gif

Can someone please tell me what is attractive about Andy Love???!!!
to me he looks like an overgrown schoolboy (the sort that used to pick their noses behind their hands)
219661.gif

The good wife also can't understand what all the fuss is about in regards to the so called hunk "Andy Love".
Every time he is on air she exclaims "Just look at the size of those feet,they are like plates of meat"..........:mysmilie_10:
Not to worry though Andy,because if you ever got the shove from Ideal World I am sure there is a Circus somewhere that could use your talents,you would just have to get used to wearing a red nose and a painted face.........:mysmilie_867:

Latest posts

Back