I dont believe it !!!!!!!!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

earwig

Registered Shopper
On seeing this i thought maybe this was the first time sit up channels were being honest......Precious-Union-9ct-Gold-Bonded-Neckchain/PG117557/ProductDetail.raction this was on their own web page today ..the same time as they were selling on the telly...
this link stated the neck chain was in a sale for £59.99...was £59.99 now only £59.99 saving £0.00.....but surprise surprise what did they then do on the television..... they've just sold the tat for £82.45 (plus £7.99p&p)!!!!!!!!!!!!
how the hell are they allowed to do this? another ****** blatent rip off:headbang::angry:

It's despicable! I don't know how the people who work there salve their conscience. I really would be ashamed. I occasionally watch for the cringy entertainment value, but it does bother me that people are being ripped off and taken for fools and when I think of that it doesn't seem so entertaining!

On seeing this i thought maybe this was the first time sit up channels were being honest......Precious-Union-9ct-Gold-Bonded-Neckchain/PG117557/ProductDetail.raction this was on their own web page today ..the same time as they were selling on the telly...
this link stated the neck chain was in a sale for £59.99...was £59.99 now only £59.99 saving £0.00.....but surprise surprise what did they then do on the television..... they've just sold the tat for £82.45 (plus £7.99p&p)!!!!!!!!!!!!
how the hell are they allowed to do this? another ****** blatent rip off:headbang::angry:
I have a laugh at some of the tat that they try to sell....I watched them sell a parrot wireless doorbell....OMG can they sell anything more gringeworthy than that! Don't know how the poor guy managed to keep a straight face!:grin:

Latest posts

Back