Ideal world have got it SOOO wrong!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

JR's Ego

Registered Shopper
I don't know whether IW have noticed we are only a few days away from Christmas Day, Just catching a glimpse of IW today selling a STEAMER (yet again)

I was doing a little Christmas baking, and all I could hear from my TV was the seller giving us the details of what happens to urine when you flush the loo with the lid 'up'

"Its not possible to wee that high" Referring to the fact that splash from the bowl hits the walls, in the form of a cocktail of water/urine mix.

For goodness sake IW, This is really NOT the way to sell a product, I do notice that IW tend to sell with a little “Desparatus” these days. Do we truly need such info, as they struggle to meet sales figures?

Easily remedied, just flush with the lid down :rolleyes:

From one end to the other :wink:...........when showing the halogen recently, it's amazing how many of the presenters 'went out for a steak last night' and spent nearly the first flexi payment and the steak was that tough, not like a halogen cooked steak :rolleyes:

Easily remedied, just flush with the lid down :rolleyes:

From one end to the other :wink:...........when showing the halogen recently, it's amazing how many of the presenters 'went out for a steak last night' and spent nearly the first flexi payment and the steak was that tough, not like a halogen cooked steak :rolleyes:

.....and how all the channels tell us not to waste our money in restuarants ..cook it at home, it's just as good...yes it probably is, but they're forgetting people actually enjoy a night out!..or the convenience of having a take away every now and again!

.....and how all the channels tell us not to waste our money in restuarants ..cook it at home, it's just as good...yes it probably is, but they're forgetting people actually enjoy a night out!..or the convenience of having a take away every now and again!

Yeah they can all do it, even go to the dreaded High St, but we have to stay in,
surrounded by bags of fashion and whatnot, cos they've made us too scared to go out :rolleyes:

PS the steak wouldn't be any more tender cooked in the halogen anyway :bear:

Latest posts

Back