Speed Auction dropped again

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

steveh31

Registered Shopper
Just like last Christmas Bid Shopping have dropped Speed Auction and are doing a Bid/Price-Drop feed isn't this proof the channel isn't needed and what use it serves to the company other than has been said before it is used to make price sell higher so they can make out it's cheaper later on the other two.

I would love to know the margins Speed Auction has compared to Bid and Price-Drop it must be barely profitable and plays to the fools who will buy anything.

Watched a little of Price-drop TV this evening and I think the presenter on there normally works for Speed-auction; don't know his name but he said that "Speed had been put to bed for the winter" and he himself is having a break over the Christmas period. He seemed to be a really nice person (anyone who doesn't do the "hard sell" apart from Peter Sherlock seems to get shunted to Speed), even though some of his jokes didn't seem that good!

My memory of Speed-auction TV is from its early days when I owned a Sky TV box in 2005 (now have only Freeview), and it was a fun channel to watch with fast rising price auctions and great music; it even didn't seem to matter that some of the auctions were pre-recorded.

Price Drop is going off air for a few days from 4pm will be Bid only first time they have done this is i think.

The presenters will be doubing up i think Adele has said she is doubling up with Justin tomorrow on bid

:angel:Adele Sica is just absolutely yummy! She was pulling funny faces; I'm not sure if the TV melted or it was just me /swoon. What a woman. :movie:

Latest posts

Back