One not to be missed?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bennyxp

Registered Shopper
Well....Steve MacDonald took the piss out of Peter Simon, doing the intro which Peter does! The "Live from london" And the joke he does...looking at 2 cameras! (As he is covering Peter) xD

And now, every 60 minutes, bid will play a practical joke on price drop (down to the viewers via text) and every 60 minutes on price drop (so every 30 mins!) they will do the same! :)

Now, this is why I love bid!! :D

Are they drinking? lol

It's really quite an entertaining thing to watch :) (in a good way, for a change )

I was out yesterday evening so didn't see any of the shows, but credit where it is due, Adam Heppenstall was doing the late night show on Bid on Thursday evening and he was really good and entertaining.

I don't know why but I haven't watched him in ages (presume I saw him a couple of times a while back, didn't think much so have always avoided him since), however, he came across as naturally funny and also very quick witted (as opposed to certain presenters who appear contrived, forced and scream of 'trying too hard'). He was also a good sport as they said if they received 50 texts then he would model these mens thermal underwear that they were selling, which he ended up doing. Marina claimed that if they received 80 she would do the same, but she ended up backing out (I always had her as someone who would be up for a laugh so was quite surprised that she didn't go through with what she promised).

Anyway, we always are quick to knock Sit Up and their presenters, so praise indeed going out to Adam for a very entertaining and enjoyable stint Thursday night.

The first couple of pranks were timed i.e. evey 30 minutes, but then it was when ever they wanted :p

1) Steve went over to Price drop, and nicked the earings mid sell. He didn't realse there were still some in he light box, so he went back and took those while in shot!

2) Adam turned all the lights off in bid, and told steve that somebody will give £10 to charity if he took his trousers off, so he did (quickly)!

3) Adam came into bid, and get Marina with a pie ALL OVER her hair!! (This was HILLARIOUS) :p Marina then tried to get Steve, and Steve ended up wiping come over the front of her dress!

4) Marina wanted to get Adam back, sp Steve gothim on air with an egg - that didn't crack too well though!

5) Adam came on to bid with a piece of paper to camera saying "This is going for £1", Steve said "The jokes on you. Ive already said it's going for £1!!" SO Adam starts chucking te presents acrss the room, and emptying the baulbles on the floor whick are usually on the side.

6) Adam gets tennis balls (I think) and starts chucking them at Marina while she is doing a preview! :L

7) Steve goes to chuck flour over Adam, but they come offair (1:25) and can see what is happening, so he chucks it over marinas face! :p

8) Marina gets chocolate powder, and goes to chuck it at steve, but then Adam/ tori come in, and she chucks it at Tori.
8b) Adam hs an egg and chucks it at Steve (I think) And that ws the end.

A very entertainin night. The reason why I started to watch years ago! :)

Marina then tried to get Steve, and Steve ended up wiping come over the front of her dress!...

A very entertainin night. The reason why I started to watch years ago! :)

Erm... :thinking:

Are you SURE it wasn't a completely DIFFERENT sort of channel you were watching that night, BennyXXXrated?

And aren't you a bit young to be watching THAT sort of thing?!? You'll go blind, you know.

Are you SURE it wasn't a completely DIFFERENT sort of channel you were watching that night, BennyXXXrated?

And aren't you a bit young to be watching THAT sort of thing?!? You'll go blind, you know.

I love that! ( And the name, obvcourse!) - It was great how he dne it though! - She got steve as he ws the nearest to her, and it went on his clipboard. She said "Look at me" and steve was like "Atleast it didn't go down your dress" and he wiped it on the front, and she didn't notice! - She turned round, and there was a mark on her back, and she said "Oh. My. God! Look at me!!" Steve said "Oh look!! Look at the front!!" and then she nticed what he done!! I did record it, so I'll have to put it on here some time soon :)

OMG!! I just noticed what I wrote!! Sorry!! lol - Was meant to say *SOme, and £100, not £10. - This bloomin' keyboard keeps sticking! lol

Last edited:

I wish I had seen last night, I recorded bid from 11pm so I will see some of it, Switched on bid at 19:25 to see former assistant Sophie Kostrowski presenting, She said she didnt like celebrity fragrances so will pretend this isnt 1 as she is a bit of a perfume snob, Id seen enough and turned back over, Used to love watching her with Peter Simon

Not the first time someone's said that to me before showing a video... :wink:

Latest posts

Back