Quickest mention of Valentine's Day ever?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

steveh31

Registered Shopper
Justin just said the heart shaped pendant he was selling was perfect for Valentine's Day its Christmas Afternoon for ****'s sake. :cheeky:

What a tit lol! He's about the dullest presenter they have, by far. He's ever-so efficient though but utterly TV-turn-off yawningly-boring. :sleepy:

I like Justin except when he starts mentioning the girlfriend in every product and where he is from and he likes mountain biking other than those I find him enteraining and its fun to see how far his hairline had receeded since his last appearance.

Justin was talking how much he enjoyed his camping trips, this morning. Riveting! :sleepy:

It's a good job I switched it off when I did. Would have fallen asleep and left the turkey to overcook in the oven!

He was on yesturday (christmas eve) Broadcasting over all 3 channels 8pm- midnight. Dull is not the word! :L They usually make it fun on christmas eve, and have emails Etc. from viewers. They did during the day, but he decided to wear a suit, and even fit in 3 items of tanzanite.... :/

Did anyone see the girls earlier around lunchtime yesterday (Saturday)? They were having lots of fun. It was really good to watch. Why can't the Sit Up channels be as fun as they used to be with Mike Mason and those people.

Last edited:
There is a VERY high chance Mike will be back in January. I'm off now until tomorrow evening, I'll tell you more then! :)

I'll tell you quickly then! :p Paul Becque said at the start on December that somebody is coming back to the channels. - SOmebody on facebook then asked Lisa Brash if she had heard (as they used to go out) And she said she had heard the rumour Etc. Them somebody commented "Nope, I know his fiamce, and it's not true" but the other day, she said "It is true...he will be on the lates during the week" If she is a family member he will be back :) It sounds about right, as they moved Paul Becque to Price Drop, and he used to do late nights during the week :)

Woooo! I hope it is Mike Mason. I used to love watching him. You better be right, Benny! :tongue:

I don't understand why people don't like Justin he's friendly easy on the eye he's not dull like Martin or that bloke who presents on a weekend morning at 7.45 on bid who is so dull i don't know his name. He has a good speaking voice too. I am surprised by the bad reaction to him on here.

Justin isn't too bad tonight as he is a bit more animated. I guess he wasn't that happy to be working on Christmas Day, I suppose who is?! He seemed to be mildly irritated that things we not going to clockwork in the gallery/floor which put me off him, yesterday.

Who HASN'T Lisa Brash been out with? :wonder:

She's the Ulrika Jonsson of the Sit-Up channels :giggle:

Sorry I bet she has had Dallas he too up himself not to have let her have his way. Peter Simon she tried for the challenge, Helen maybe try her bi side haha and she definitely will have had the dusty spin you know she will have!!!! while wearing tanzanite haha. Sorry Lisa if you read this know you pass this forum sometimes.

What a tit lol! He's about the dullest presenter they have, by far. He's ever-so efficient though but utterly TV-turn-off yawningly-boring. :sleepy:
A bit harsh, he is no where near as bad as Caroline Lyndsay or Larry Grayson, sorry, Guy Kean.

The guy is probably on a level just below them when it comes to the boredom factor, on a par with your James Russells, Nicola Georges and Chris Birketts.

What an insult to Larry Grayson! It's bad enough Peter Simon nicked his act... :tongue:

Woooo! I hope it is Mike Mason. I used to love watching him. You better be right, Benny! :tongue:

Lets hope so! xD - Also, Paul just said "This is my last wednesday. If you tune in on this wednesday shift, I wont be here. It may be a current presenter, or a different one *Cough* "

I thought he said "It may be a current presenter, or a new one."

Is THAT why you're *coughing*: have Bid finally offered you a job? :wonder:

Latest posts

Back