In praise of Bid for once

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

steveh31

Registered Shopper
All the tanzanite crap and the misselling there is one thing I agree with about Bid and that's the memory foam mattress and topper I bought a topper in September from Argos and they are as great as the presenters make out if only they could be as honest about some of their other products.

I didn't buy one from Bid as I wasn't sure about the claims they were making if they were more honest about other products I may have bought one from them.

This is the problem with the Sit-up Network. I really don't trust the presenters in their claims for many of the items they sell and it's getting worse with their current jewellery clearance!

To get me to buy from these channels, the presenters have to be trustworthy, the products they are selling have to be reliable and I want to know that I am going to get a new unused product and not a rejected return from someone else.

That is why I have bought very few things from any of the TV shopping channels including Sit-Up, QVC and IW because I have read many other experiences of users of these outlets.

Latest posts

Back