It's arrived !!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

rebeccab

kunzite convert
My bi colour tanzanite arrived this pm and it is simply stunning, i think my love affair with all things sparkly has been re ignited, the only downside is i didnt receive my free book. I hope the pics upload ok, please tell me what you think.
IMAG0189.jpg
IMAG0190.jpg

If you love tanzanite, then check out the sit-up.tv channels!

They have so much tanzanite in comparison with everyone else they can have shows lasting two hours for months on end: not bad for a stone that is apparently getting harder and harder to find at quality levels :smirk:

Pretty ring! How much is it bi-colour though because in the photos it just looks a rich blue (which is lovely all by itself)!

A word of caution, I can't see the sides of the ring but unless the Tanzanite is very protected, be careful if you wear it between other rings because it will abrade over time. Unfortunately I know of many horror stories where Tanzanite has been ruined with constant wear or abrasions. I ruined one years ago and never forgot it but would hate for that to happen to you as you clearly love it. Sorry if you know all this already but I sometimes think Tanzanite should come with a Government Health Warning on the box!!!!!

Enjoy your lovely new ring.

Wow it looks lovely from the pictures I would phone C.S about the book I'm sure they will sort you out I would think its an oversight because of all the christmas orders etc my ring came without the certificate I paid extra for but I will contact them about it and I'm sure I will get one.

Did you pay for a plastic certificate Milly? I did too and was told they had run out of them in the run up to Christmas. If you phone CS they'll refund you.

Hi Meeshoo yes I paid for a plastic one, I was'nt told they had run out I just never had one in my Parcel so assumed it was overlooked in the christmas rush I will contact them thanks

Thanks for your lovely comments, Meesh, the ring has lovely flashes of green and pink in certain light but it does appear more of a deep blue than a bi colour, Im hopefully going to have the ring reset so it is more protected, ive never been so careful with a ring before lol, Ill have to get the oh to call cs as he has all the order details, may try and persuade him to buy something pretty to match lol
:) xxx

Latest posts

Back