I see he's back..... peddling his tat!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

fulhamphil

Registered Shopper
Peter Simon, that is. Along with the dulcet-toned Marina. :hi: Just seen him flog the tackiest 'oversized' bracelet. Was described as 'genuine 18ct gold finish'. Don't think it would have made much difference to the value had the 'finish' not been genuine 18ct gold! Cannot believe people paid nearly 30 quid for it - was hardly worth the price of the phone call let alone the p&p. :cheeky:

Aww. I've missed him. They need to give him some decent stuff to sell.

They need to pack old ectoplasm nose off to the knacker's yard :nod:

We've been away since before Chjristmas and I've just popped in here to come up to speed. Am I right in thinking that gold tone and gold finish, just mean painted to look like gold?
Ps. Have they stopped flogging that third rate 'triple A' Tanzanite?

We've been away since before Chjristmas and I've just popped in here to come up to speed. Am I right in thinking that gold tone and gold finish, just mean painted to look like gold?
Ps. Have they stopped flogging that third rate 'triple A' Tanzanite?

Yes, you are correct about the gold tone/finish. If it does contain any real gold in the painted finish it would be a miniscule amount.

nah, the Tanzanite is still cropping up now and again. Nothing like the 3 1/2 stints they were doing before Christmas day though! (thank god!)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back