Cheap men's clothing on Bid.tv website

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Greg

Registered Shopper
There is some very cheap men clothing going for clearance as low as £3.99 on their website. There is some Slazenger on it. I picked up a sweater and a dressing gown. There is only one delivery charge (5.99) per order, not per product. Go get! It's a bargain for once! :tongue:

The Harbour Bay jumper arrived this morning and it seems fine (the stitching underneath the armpits could be a little better but is perfectly wearable), I am rather happy with this bargain which was only £3.99.

Considering that I ordered this in the early hours of New Years Day and it arrived this morning, that was a pretty quick delivery service.

Just awaiting the Slazenger dressing gown now. :sun:

That's it now Greg: you'll be racking up huge credit card bills now buying worry angels by the metric tonne, tanzanite by the skipload and Antonio Banderas' urine in a bottle (sorry, his "signature scent") by the vat! :nod:

You're welcome Tasi. :sun:

The dressing gown arrived this morning. Very pleased with it. Can't fault the quickness of the delivery.

In another thread someone mentioned the Ocean Tree Trading shop which I gather is the Sit-Up Channel's presence on EBay. I took a look and most of their products on there are free p&p. So, I guess there is another source to buy Sit Up products if you want to avoid the premium rate phone call and the high p&p charges.

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/ocean-tree-trading

That's it now Greg: you'll be racking up huge credit card bills now buying worry angels by the metric tonne, tanzanite by the skipload and Antonio Banderas' urine in a bottle (sorry, his "signature scent") by the vat! :nod:

You can be sure I won't be buying those ****** worry angels and Banderas's bodily fluids! :whew:

Any chance of you modelling them and taking some pics? :tongue: You can pretend to be Dallas

You're welcome Tasi. :sun:

The dressing gown arrived this morning. Very pleased with it. Can't fault the quickness of the delivery.

In another thread someone mentioned the Ocean Tree Trading shop which I gather is the Sit-Up Channel's presence on EBay. I took a look and most of their products on there are free p&p. So, I guess there is another source to buy Sit Up products if you want to avoid the premium rate phone call and the high p&p charges.

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/ocean-tree-trading

This is where I buy most of their items from! :p I got the TV dongle from there for under £20 +£1.99 P&P, and this is when they were selling for £40+ on the telly! lol

This is where I buy most of their items from! :p I got the TV dongle from there for under £20 +£1.99 P&P, and this is when they were selling for £40+ on the telly! lol

What's that dongle like? I looked it up online, and it had terrible reviews.

What's that dongle like? I looked it up online, and it had terrible reviews.

I think it's great! Some people don't like it because you can get all the channels on the internet for free anyway. So in a way, you are buying a dongle with free content BUT I'd rather spend £20 with it all there, instead of going onto google and typing in a channel, and trying to find a website which it works on :) - There are some good channels, which I wouldn't have known without it. Many foreign shopping channels too ;)

Benny, is this the dongle where you can get all the Freeview channels on your laptop?

Latest posts

Back