Lg tsv

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

sj17

Registered Shopper
Have just received this email regarding the TSV :

Want to know the secret of New York City style? It's finding your perfect make-up match. But you don't have to visit the Big Apple, just tune-in to the exclusive launch of QVC's Today's Special Value, my Perfect Match 6-piece Set with Brushes.

You'll be the first to see my brand new Real Deal Concealer, for easy complexion perfection, a luscious new shade of Luxury Lipstick and I'll be demonstrating a gorgeous new shade of Blush-n-Brighten - a make-up bag must have.

The Perfect Match Today's Special Value also contains two superb brushes to help you achieve a truly professional finish. And of course, all at an amazing QVC price!

So, with this spectacular 6-piece Today's Special Value, and my expert know-how you can get colour confident and be the best you can be - effortlessly!

See you on Saturday 13th September, at 12am, 1am, 4am, 7am, 8am, 11am, 1pm, 5pm, 7pm, and 11pm, to find your perfect match.

Love,

Laura Geller

Well it sounds a bit like the US's TSV and theres was 6 pieces + 2 brushes (ohh i hope its the same!!!)...PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE!!!

1-oz phenomenal foundation--full size and one of Laura's best sellers
0.7 oz real deal concealer--full size
0.06 oz baked eye shadow and liner duo in Unearthed/Dutch Chocolate (pearly taupe/dark brown)--full size and two of Laura's best-selling shades
0.32 oz blush-n-brighten in Down-to-Earth (swirled pink/mauve white/tan)--a brand best seller in improved formulation and full size
0.12 oz moisturizing lipstick in Tawny Rose (brown-pink)--full size
0.31 oz black mascara--full size
Shadow/blush brush--full size
Liner brush--full size

Ohh me need's aswell lol i love the last blush-n-brighten i wear it everyday not so keen on balance-n-brighten made me look cakey but all in all her stuff is great
When is it ?

Sorry should of read first post proper lol

Last edited:
I wasn't going to buy this TSV as I have hardly made a dent in the products from the last one - but if there is a full sized foundation in it, I might be tempted :D

I was looking on qvc website for the foundation and i dont think they have the right colour ways the medium i usually buy looks really dark

it look's like the picture i got throughy the post this morning but ours has only 6 product's in so i am guessing no foundation or mascara

I think the TSV is going to be 225 964 and is priced £33.88. It looks like 6 pieces and 2 brushes. :)

Edit: Meant to say it looks like it has foundation in it

Last edited:
225964.jpg

piccy!

Latest posts

Back