More Ocean Netbook lies

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

PJ.

In an Ideal World ...
They said today that it was amazing it had a webcam as you have to pay a premium for laptops with them on. Lie! I haven't seen a laptop without one for years regardless of price.

PJ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He even made the assumption that a £70+ webcam is in the same league as the one on the Ocean netbook.

Yeah, the mjaority of webcams selling for those kind of pennies are usually of the HD variety with full 1080P (Microsoft do one for £50!) and the Ocean jobbie will probably have at best the resolution capability of a ZX Spectrum.

There are folk selling these on eBay brand new for less than £100 - Bid charge in excess of £140 for them! People must love to be ripped off!

Surfing the net with this will be painful/not 100% compatible with a lot of websites... Windows CE is severely lacking (think of it as a mobile phone version of Windows XP!). The technology of CE dates back to 1996 - I know MS release updates periodically but people would be much better spending another £140 on a proper laptop (the Fujitsu AH530 can be had for £280 on eBay and would knock the socks off this Ocean crap and you get better build quality/Winodws 7/4GB RAM/320GB HDD to boot!).

Last edited:
More like mobile version of Windows 95!! Comparing that piece of pure-unadulterated-skanky-chav-**** netbook in any way to Windows XP is doing a major disservice to XP IMO.

That piece of pond filth is as useless and not fit for purpose as the fcuk-wits that sell it!!!

Both the netbook (loose sense of the word) and the presenters are not fit for purpose and I just wish that the lying bastards that sell it would be sacked!! To peddle these lies continuously should result in their instant dismissal!!

It's basically a third-rate 'netbook' sold by third-rate presenters on a third-rate channel...a Sinclair ZX Spectrum has more entertainment value than one of those 'things'!

Latest posts

Back