Lisa Brash returns permanently

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

steveh31

Registered Shopper
Lisa is coming back permanently on Friday and Saturday's from 13th January 10pm shift not sure if it's Price Drop or Speed Auction.

Lisa is coming back permanently on Friday and Saturday's from 13th January 10pm shift not sure if it's Price Drop or Speed Auction.

Yes, she is back on next sunday at 6:30pm on price drop, and from then onwards, she will be in price-drop on the days/times you said :) I was happy when she said! :D lol

Maybe she's turned over a new leaf and got a bit of self respect and a feeling of self worth? Perhaps the days are gone when she would turn up for the price of a packet of fags and her bus fare home? Hope so because underneath the slapper appearance, I reckon there's a nice person. Good luck to her in 2012

Oh great.

Well, there goes any chance of Bid improving in 2012 :smirk:

She has probably quit her job as an art gallery director, as she is now being part of a candle company(which she metions all the time) :p But on her facebook page, she just said "not going home now doing another shift on price drop tonight at 10pm so see you all then xxxx" That will be a long day for lisa! lol - Having to get up at 5am for the 7:45 shift, and now going to be there until 1:30 on tv! lol

SHe was goin back on the megabus at 4pm, and she said that at 11:30. So, somebody must have called in sick or something.

So it's not Mike Mason at all. It's his former bint.

disappointed

suicidal

:rain:

Modjo, I dont mind people giving me dislikes, but I'm not sure how this deserves one.... also it's quite sad going back to threads from Janaury!

She has probably quit her job as an art gallery director, as she is now being part of a candle company(which she metions all the time) :p But on her facebook page, she just said "not going home now doing another shift on price drop tonight at 10pm so see you all then xxxx" That will be a long day for lisa! lol - Having to get up at 5am for the 7:45 shift, and now going to be there until 1:30 on tv! lol

Latest posts

Back