Strange - Paul Becque not mentioning Price Drop by name!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Price Plunge

Registered Shopper
Paul Becque's currently on Bid TV this evening for the last time, and he just explained that he's moving to "Shopping Heaven, Channel 37" on Freeview (also available on Freesat/Sky/Virgin). He did say that it's the same company he's working for and it's just a "freshen-up" but the very strange thing is that he's deliberately avoiding any mention whatsoever of "Price drop" or "Price drop TV".

Normally presenters and assistants on Sit-up channels don't think twice about referring to Sit-up's other channels, even going as far as to plug sales on their other channels from time to time, so why deliberately avoid any mention of Price drop in reference to Paul Becque's move especially as they're not shy telling viewers the channel number where he will be found in the future? The mystery deepens!

Could the Price drop channel be getting a new (and perhaps still secret) name very shortly? (Shopping Heaven might even be the new name!)

Shopping Heaven - a euphemism for tat that's shat if that is the case lol. :cheeky:

It does make better sense to re-name Price drop as it lost its individuality when Bid/Speed Auction started to do falling prices.

I wonder if they'll bring back Speed Auction then?

Well if it's true they have money to burn after revamping the channels 5 months ago. I really don't think Speed Auction will come back but if it does it will not be for long things have got to change.

It does make better sense to re-name Price drop as it lost its individuality when Bid/Speed Auction started to do falling prices.

I wonder if they'll bring back Speed Auction then?

Speed has only been dropped for the christmas season. I would imagine that they'll be back when all the shifts change, which is next Monday, if not sooner.

BennyXP as first male assistant to Gemma Smallpage (now promoted to main presenter? I wish!)

You just want to see Benny flashing his legs and chest in one of those skimpy dresses :wink:

Latest posts

Back