Weight to go.....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mommabear

Registered Shopper
Not that I need it, I've spent the past few months trying to put weight on :sad: but I watched this last night with Den, and I felt sorry for the guest, she hardly had chance to say owt.

Why do they have guests that know the product inside out and then ignore them for the most part?

Because Denniece loves the sound of her own voice, and Lord help anyone who tries to get a word in edgeways when she's in full flow.

Is not like she has anything informative to say either: just skiploads of the same old crap she uses to flog anything from Poltis to garden equipment :taphead:

I really hope this message doesn't drive Big D to drink, but I'm sure someone will complain (sorry, I mean "comment") if it does :angel:

Just watching weight to go hour with howard, woman says she a single mum blah blah blah, so i have to watch what a pay for my food, they worked it out for 6.75 a day or something, so cant be doing that badly being a single mum, most single mums, would, be on own brand food, and possibly 6.75, would last for like 3 days, howard picked u a spoon with soup on it looked thick and goo, maybe they need it for a upcoming paint master show with david aids, plus she has been same quest since they started doing it, why would she still be on the plan years later, it aint like shes fat.

Good God, I know that these plans are supposed to work, but then they would wouldn't they? You're essentially eating low calorie ready meals, fruit n veg and low calorie snacks..If your calorie intake is usually higher than this, then switching to a plan like this has to work...but I think it's a jolly expensive way of losing weight, not only that, I'm sorry but i've yet to taste a ready meal that comes even close to being as good as a home cooked meal made from scratch...unless you're a blinking terrible cook of course....Great I suppose if you've got the money, want the convenience.

I have gone for this..I did have the free sample pack of the bolognese pasta and I can honestly say it was the best I have ever tasted regarding a meal from a pack...even better than M&S ones. I just can't stand the thought of going back to weight watcher meals...or even making my own low fat meals, which I do most of the time but get fed up with plain chicken, I am not a lover of stir fry's and fancy exotics, ....I take thyroxin, so just looking at anything with fat in it gains me weight and I did rather over indulge in December, but get to a point after 5 years of ~air eating~ of just blowing it! So buying this will be my ~not having to plan the day of meals~...hope it works :hi:

daydreamer

i can see the convenience of having the food there for you but all you basically need is to cut down on portions i have done that not really intending to go on a weight loss kick but i have lost a wee bit all i have done is literally eat less than i used to don't even exercise much bad i know lol

i can see the convenience of having the food there for you but all you basically need is to cut down on portions i have done that not really intending to go on a weight loss kick but i have lost a wee bit all i have done is literally eat less than i used to don't even exercise much bad i know lol

Bingo! Add a bit of exercise a day on top (half an hour at minimum). Eat nothing inbetween.

No need for any of the low fat foods - they taste like crap anyway and are full of it. Leave one treat for weekend and you'll see a difference in a few months :)

If these presenters are all on their ab exercisers and eating stuff like this, then why do some of them appear to be packing a few extra pounds?

If the products were THAT good, then surely the presenters would all have perfect physiques? :tongue:

I bet she said my "Dinner baby" about 300 times as well. Thing is Den, my love......I saw you presenting this last year, so in theory your "Dinner baby" should have gone by now if like you said you were going to place an order for yourself forthwith!

Sorry but I've just looked back on the thread and it was actually the beginning of this year...so we'll let you off this time.

Was going to post a thanks/like on a post a bit further back...only to notice it was written by me lol!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back