Pic of latest delivery.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tabs

Registered Shopper
Hi All, Received these on Tuesday but only just got round to taking pics..

Firstly, Very pretty pink tourmaline flower ring, Slightly more delicate than usual but going nowhere.£25

Iolite and diamond ring in white gold. Gorgeous colour iolite and sparkly diamonds...again going nowhere..£28

Back to more silver pieces...Peridot 3 ring set, very sparkly and clear peridot, another keeper ..£6!

Sarah Bennett Smoky quartz ring....Lovely, big chunky piece,..again staying here. £16

Smoky quartz silver bracelet..Gorgeous big chunks of SQ, very weighty and staying here again. £24

Lastly, Multi gems bracelet, A lot more lightweight but still very pretty, colours darker than pics show. Another keeper. £17

Last edited:
:1:wow what a lovely haul and thanks for saying what you paid for them you have had some real bargains i think we appreciate the pieces more when you can see what was paid against the items i love the iolite ring will watch out for that one its stunning well done you

Wowsers.......Yorkie......I love 'em all:35:

Also I hold you entirely responsible for my new love........Smoky Quartz!!!:54:

I got the pendant,yesterday, to match the Sarah Bennett ring you have......then got the earrings.......then had to request the ring:8:

So gorgeous.....even my hubby,who is as interested in bling as I am in tanks managed a 'that's really nice' to my SQ pendant!:52:

Enjoy them all,hun

3971564257ba34c726fbb8cba5bc6ea8f41.gif
Lovely pieces and excellent prices, Tabs.
worship.gif

Think we'll have to find a new username for you .. how about Bargainsnatcher?
winkgrin.gif

Tabs, congrats on your haul and those bargain prices. Love the Iolite and the Smokey Quartz pieces in particular :1:.

I've always loved Smokey Quartz and it would be great to see some more Iolite pieces in future- does it have hints of Tanzanite, Blueberry Quartz, Amethyst and Sapphire irl, please?

Tabs, congrats on your haul and those bargain prices. Love the Iolite and the Smokey Quartz pieces in particular :1:.

I've always loved Smokey Quartz and it would be great to see some more Iolite pieces in future- does it have hints of Tanzanite, Blueberry Quartz, Amethyst and Sapphire irl, please?

Hi Calvin, Depending on the Iolite itself it has a mixture of all the above stones you mentioned. Some of my iolites have been mistaken for "top notch Tanzy" HTH:1:

Tabs, I love your taste in jewellery, I don't think there is anything you have bought that I wouldn't be delighted to wear :D

Would you mind if I asked you for the item number for your smokey quartz bracelet please? I think I might have to put this on my wish list :eek:

Here u go hun, no problem at all. UZ315 Smokey Quartz Bracelet .

Thanks for all the lovely comments guys :10:

Fabulous haul.

I could seriously be turned, LOL. (From my beloved yellow gold to white metals).

Fabulous haul.

I could seriously be turned, LOL. (From my beloved yellow gold to white metals).

Surely not Jan!!!! :D

Lovely pieces. I particularly like the iolite ring and the multi gem bracelet. Enjoy wearing them!

Latest posts

Back