I want to buy mens clothing from Bid/Price-Drop!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Greg

Registered Shopper
Bid & Price Drop have been selling a lot of men's clothing the last couple of days. They have been getting in people to model them which is really helpful to see what it looks like on people.

I want to buy, but the ridiculous P&P per item is putting me right off!

C'mon Sit-up! Give us a better deal with the P&P like you do on the website and the Ebay site!!

Considering that most items of clothing are light and less bulky than boxes, they should be able to do it for 2.99 or even free?! :clapping:

They won't, as long as people are prepared to pay it. And £1.53 per phone call (regardless of whether they purchase an item or not).

Their multibuy's a rip-off too, as they charge £7 or £8 per item to ship goods! Which is why I'll never buy from a sit-up channel.

I bought a lovely everyday handbag from them just after Christmas. It's the first time I have bought anything for many, many months. I liked the colour of it and when it arrived, it was a really good leather. It cost, with postage, £16 and a few pence. In our city centre, the same quality leather would cost me upwards from £20 so I was, for once, really pleased I'll let you know if the handles fall off in the next few weeks!

I bought a lovely everyday handbag from them just after Christmas. It's the first time I have bought anything for many, many months. I liked the colour of it and when it arrived, it was a really good leather. It cost, with postage, £16 and a few pence. In our city centre, the same quality leather would cost me upwards from £20 so I was, for once, really pleased I'll let you know if the handles fall off in the next few weeks!

I wonder what would happen if Tommy or Kate were to have an affair?

Tommy and Alice
Steven and Kate?

Hmmm like an episode of Eastenders.

I do like the Mischa Barton bags they do but as I'm a bloke I'm not allowed to go shopping with one.

I do like the Mischa Barton bags they do but as I'm a bloke I'm not allowed to go shopping with one.

It's the 21st century: if you want to troll about with a Mischa Barton handbag, then you have EVERY RIGHT to do so.

As long as it's properly co-ordinated with your ensemble, who would want to complain?

Latest posts

Back