Sally Jaxx - Put it Away!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Gray

"Just 'av a buy"
First of all I'll preface this by saying that she does have a fine pair of pins on her, but whenever I have flicked over on to Bid the past couple of days when Sally is on, why does she feel the need to constantly lift her skirt all the way up to show that she is wearing those slimming pants/control briefs? It's as though she can't control herself, shouting and talking very loudly whilst hitching her skirt up after every product she sells to tell us these are coming up later. A before and after photo will suffice love, we don't want to risk up falling over in your far too high heels and us viewers being subjected to seeing far more than any of us really want to!

She's moaning on Twitter cos she isn't currently employed as Nark was dropped by Challenge TV continuity and he is only freelance on Bid. Except he is on quite a lot at moment he on price-drop today, radio show tmw, then bid Monday.

Latest tweets: "ah thank god for men with low loaders"

markryes Mark RyeS @therealgokwan waiting for a mate... Or a date?

I still have a numb mouth from the dentist!

Of COURSE I want your new number... DM it to me immediately

I think you ought to tell them I'm available too Rob!

In bed by candlelight and with radio podcast... I don't like the dark. Second power cut of the evening around Slough!!!

When is the time you all take your clothes off?

how does the BMC work with it - so I can chip in with bitchy comments?

Duchess of Cambridge (Kate Middleton) becomes a volunteer for The Scout Association... oh too easy on the gag front

Oh dear.... how MUCH work has Barry Manilow had? That face is pretty stretched

The way the outside of my house was banging around at 4am... I thought I may have lost a fence panel. Fortunately not though.

It's like Samuel Pepys and Lewis Carroll rolled into one, isn't it? :taphead:

Latest posts

Back