Did anyone see Howard on the Ab Dance?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bexi

J'adore Labrador
Howie was riding this exercise machine and was all hot, sweaty and breathless (calm down Mommabear) :tongue:

0e715fa9.jpg

It's got awful reviews by the way

"It does not glide smoothly - it grinds, stratches the metal work and is generally a useless piece of equipment. I sent first one back as it marked first time of use and wish I had asked for my money back as this one wobbles when sitting on it and as someone with knee problems, thought this would be ideal for excercising. I would not recommend this product."

"On the tv looks real good in reality it is not a smooth back and forward action grinds and drags even with 5 stone daughter on it very disappointed save your money"

"on the vid the people are gliding back and forwards very smoothly. Our one run so badly i could just move it! Save your money go to the gym."

http://www.idealworld.tv/_192760.aspx#BVRRWidgetID

He was so funny. The noises he was making, well, if you didn't know what he was doing you would wonder :grin:
Would have been tempted if i hadn't just won a pilates machine, on the bay, but reading the review am glad i wasn't.
Look forward to seeing Howard flashing his abs, again, at the end of the month :blush:

Howie was riding this exercise machine and was all hot, sweaty and breathless (calm down Mommabear) :tongue:

0e715fa9.jpg

It's got awful reviews by the way

"It does not glide smoothly - it grinds, stratches the metal work and is generally a useless piece of equipment. I sent first one back as it marked first time of use and wish I had asked for my money back as this one wobbles when sitting on it and as someone with knee problems, thought this would be ideal for excercising. I would not recommend this product."

"On the tv looks real good in reality it is not a smooth back and forward action grinds and drags even with 5 stone daughter on it very disappointed save your money"

"on the vid the people are gliding back and forwards very smoothly. Our one run so badly i could just move it! Save your money go to the gym."

http://www.idealworld.tv/_192760.aspx#BVRRWidgetID

I'm not surprised, I doubt he has ridden anything in a while :rolleyes:

Why do they call this glorified bench the "Ab Dance"..........:thinking:
I mean you can't actually dance on the thing,but obviously with the current craze being the Zumba the Ab Dab Dance bench is trying to be similar.
This is a very clever marketing lie by the manufacturers and watching the demonstrations it is obviously a total waste of money just like all the other fitness machines that are currently being promoted on Ideal World.
The nutters at Ideal World seem to think that we have all put excessive weight on during the Christmas period so they bombard us with useless fitness machines that no serious get fit person would touch with a barge poll.
Luckily I don't need one,as I have the body of Adonis.................:muscle:

Why do they call this glorified bench the "Ab Dance"..........:thinking:
I mean you can't actually dance on the thing,but obviously with the current craze being the Zumba the Ab Dab Dance bench is trying to be similar.
This is a very clever marketing lie by the manufacturers and watching the demonstrations it is obviously a total waste of money just like all the other fitness machines that are currently being promoted on Ideal World.
The nutters at Ideal World seem to think that we have all put excessive weight on during the Christmas period so they bombard us with useless fitness machines that no serious get fit person would touch with a barge poll.
Luckily I don't need one,as I have the body of Adonis.................:muscle:

Where do you keep it: in the wardrobe, the attic or under the bed? :smirk:

I am constantly surprised at the bizarre contraptions that are constructed in the name of exercise.

1. The Ab-dance makes you look like you've got an itchy ring [sorry, I don't know how to make that sound any more pleasant]. Going left to right on the machine looks like you are trying to sandpaper the skin off your butt and straddling it [as Howard was] and going from back to front just looks like a dog doing the scrapey-bum trick they love to do on carpets.
2. I am always amused by these health and weight machines in that they have a weight limit which is ludicrously low considering it is for lowering your weight. I can only assume that they are not of sturdy construct.

Still, nice to see Howard in his shorts and vest. I know where my mute button is.

howard just irritates me and that's coming from a fellow welshy i usually like my fellow countrymen/women his voice goes through me

howard just irritates me and that's coming from a fellow welshy i usually like my fellow countrymen/women his voice goes through me

Wait until he starts mouthing on about stock updates or a surge on the phone lines because there are adverts on the other channels,now that is really annoying......:angry:
What I have also noticed recently is that whenever they have a member of the public phoning in to praise a product they are usually Welsh or someone who is Welsh but is trying (unsuccessfully) to hide their accent.
The majority of the time the presenter is Howard who constantly smiles and makes strange gestures whilst they are talking which makes me think that the people phoning in are either related to Howard or are known by him.
Very strange methinks........:thinking:

Latest posts

Back