Elvis in BID House

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Greg

Registered Shopper
Is the Elvis stuff Peter Simon is selling worthy of the 'tribute' or is it just 'tat'? Your opinions please!

Peter Simon belongs in the Jailhouse with a stick of Blackpool rock in my opinion.

I wonder how many times Elvis has rolled in his grave when Peter dances? God help us all. If Peter Simon ever gets an OBE for services to the entertainment industry then I will throw myself into a vat of custard, naked. :bear:

Haha the dwarves have been busy they have been given a night off from the Tanzanite mine and raided the Elvis mansion.... it's amazing every January they find more remarkable Elvis memorabilia surely the mansion must be cleared out by now?

I'm surprised they haven't had a Royal Doulton Elvis figure. Rolled in Premier Deified AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA tanzanite dust straight from Jesus' tomb with a built in pie maker and Christin Lars watch face under Elvis' quiff.

But give them time.

Why are they selling this stuff. He's been dead 35 years. They should leave him to rest in peace rather than cashing in on him with this tat.

New Elvis figurine is next...

mcadkl.png

Why does the silly old fool keep referring to Graceland as 'Gracelands' ? Can't believe the tacky 'limited edition' tat they are hawking.

New Elvis figurine is next...

mcadkl.png

Thats very good, I must get 1 to go with my Peter Simon figurines ;)

I'm finding myself watching less and less of Peter Simon, If its not a whats in the box jewellery avalanche christmas clearance vault finale special 2 he's selling Elvis tat like its the best thing since tanzantite, Oh and then theres the fragmented stock which funnily appears as full stock at other times

Peter Simon's now selling a "Glass Elvis Icon Clock With Images of Elvis Throughout The Years", which is basically a cheap clock with screen-printed Elvis pictures on it.

He's getting carried away as usual :smile:

Yours for only £4.99 + £5.99 p&p +£1.53/call.

Last edited:
It's beautiful and will be passed down from generation to generation. How can you say that price plunge it even has a little Elvis that comes out of it every hour and sings a song.

Well 100 people did no one even wants a megadrop anymore in other words they can't give the stuff away was thinking yesterday first megadrop i ever saw was Gregg Scott saying it's not just the rubbish stuff that will go for a £1 and they meagdropped a good looking bicycle it went in a matter of seconds... of they days when they sold bicycles and even did holidays as I remember.

I'm following Greg Scott on Twitter and he seems great enough to me. Also he's now more subdued, probably because his ego's been knocked down a bit in recent times (no bad thing, and certain other shopping TV presenters could do with the same happening to them), and regardless of what he's like in real life he was very entertaining on-screen no matter what he did.

Anyway, Peter's now selling a "Hollywood Legends Gold Tone Blue Crystal Shoes Brooch" with £7.99 p&p (!); basically it's a cheap tasteless-looking <del>gold</del> blue suede shoes replica copy thing. Ugh.

Thanks Price Plunge. I'm glad someone else likes him too :up:

Is anyone interested in all this Elvis sh*te? Flicked over for about three seconds - when I saw it was PS spouting his usual load of old of toffee about Elvis, I flicked back again.

I switched on to this earlier and Peter Simon said along the lines of "Today is David Bowie's birthday...he has acknowledged Elvis's birthday....so happy birthday to you David Bowie."

What a load of bleeding nonsense! :angry:

Latest posts

Back