Mike Mason.....RETURNS!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Welcome back to the great Mike.... have to ask the question though why do Bid feel the need to go backwards they have brought back Elisa Portelli now Mike is this a company looking backwards and not forwards?

Yaaay! I'm so glad Mike is back! Thanks for this wonderful news, Bennyxp! :clapping:

OMG!!! I haven't watched since he left...I'm so excited :mysmilie_500:I hope he's still bonkers. AVE IT!!!!! :rock:

I really hope they give Mike some decent stuff to sell. If they give him endless ****** Tanzanite, I won't be pleased! :devil:

Tanzanite is decent stuff you have been told that enough in last XX years they being selling it. How dare you say Tanzanite isn't decent all the work the dwarves do to mine it.

I used to love watching him 'demonstrate' the kids toys! They need to give him CD's too to sing-a-long with. Benny, see if you can get Bid to do this!

I used to love watching him 'demonstrate' the kids toys! They need to give him CD's too to sing-a-long with. Benny, see if you can get Bid to do this!

No Cd's yet, put for wednesday, he has the Intempo Evolve! :L

I wonder if it will be the original Mike - witty, energetic, manic, unpredictable.

Or will he become a Sit-Up clone - hard sell, spouting bs, selling crap - just like some of the others....

:thinking:

I think he may start off energetic, but as soon as the director / producer starts banging on at him about the hard sell, all the fun is going to be drained away; bit like Peter Simon.

Now they've got Mike & Elisa back, though, they need to go fish up Paul Weedon, Sophia Raafat, Nikki Vincent, Nana Akua, Gerry McCulloch and throw a nice deal to Andy Sheldon and Adam Freeman to get them back to from the USA. Until then, I'll be keeping away from these channels, as they are a shadow of what they used to be - and even that's a generous description.

Adam "I don't speak with a Yorkshire accent" anymore the traitior. Nana Akua is doing Challenge promotions for an inhouse quiz. Gerry McCullogh is a football report for Soccer Saturday on Sky Sports.

It appears his hair wasn't interested in coming back with him :tongue:

Haha "I only been on five minutes and I'm limited"

"Hey Jules I'm married now so if you want me it have to be your place"

"Avvvve It!!!"

"Jules she wants me bad she ain't having it" haaha

"Couldn't we get someone (model) with a smile on her face miserable cow!" ahhahahahah

welcome back Mikey

Last edited:
And a certain "Ben Hagger" has been commenting on FB apparently: you just couldn't help yourself, could you? :wink:

Sorry to all the fans, but I am distinctly underwhelmed :hi: Never seen the guy before........and doubt if I shall be watching again. Of course, it doesn't help when you have to peddle a load of old cr*p.

Latest posts

Back