Boring Presenters

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

susygrace

Registered Shopper
I agree with the post on create and craft about boring presenters.
I do find Jackie boring but she is new so she may improve.
I think Martyn is a yawn as is Debbie.

My favourites are loen and Dave.

I think I would prefer watching a boring presenter who knows the product and can present it well,rather than a headache like Loen (I haven't got a clue about this product but I will pull funny faces and make totally irrelevant remarks) Love any day of the week.
I watch it to get information on the product being shown and not to have to put up with an hour of Loen Love and others trying to be comedians,and failing badly.

Each to their own though..............:happy:

Will likely watch if its Loen.
Dennise/Denice/Denise/Denis is okay, but it has to be a kitchen show/ something decent.
Debbie, can be ok if she's in a humorous mood/with Janice.

The rest... no chance... sorry!

I like to watch Loen & Dean
Howard & Denise I won't watch, I don't think I've ever seen more desperate presenters they are both a turn off to me.
Debbie always gives me the impression she would rather be anywhere else.
Mind you I think I need help as I found Ellis really entertaining when I was watching her before Christmas with Janice.

Ellis, Dave, Sean, Howard, Denniece, Martyn and Joanne are complete turn-offs for me. They could be selling the meaning of life or water from the fountain of youth and I'd still not be able to watch.

Debbie and Lottie do their homework and are watchable depending on the shows. Andy can be OK - mainly borderline smarmy but can overstep the mark into vomit-inducing mode.

Loen, Deano and Nigel are great presenters considering how limited IW's stock is, though Loen does appear sometimes to be a tad less prepared than she should be. But I'd still rather watch her than any of those I mentioned first.

Dawn seems to be enjoying herself more compared to her last shows on QVC. She really does need to learn to smile though.

Genevieve and Jacqui are doing OK - is nice to see IW has finally realised there are more than white presenters around! Genevieve seems rather nervous though.

Mind you I think I need help as I found Ellis really entertaining when I was watching her before Christmas with Janice.

You need to see a doctor as soon as possible my friend...........:mysmilie_466:
I just knew it would only be a matter of time before someone would become mentally unstable after watching Ellis Ward............:mysmilie_501:
My thoughts go out to you and your family at this very challenging time!

You need to see a doctor as soon as possible my friend...........:mysmilie_466:
I just knew it would only be a matter of time before someone would become mentally unstable after watching Ellis Ward............:mysmilie_501:
My thoughts go out to you and your family at this very challenging time!

ROFL :cheeky:

Ellis, Dave, Sean, Howard, Denniece, Martyn and Joanne are complete turn-offs for me. They could be selling the meaning of life or water from the fountain of youth and I'd still not be able to watch.

Debbie and Lottie do their homework and are watchable depending on the shows. Andy can be OK - mainly borderline smarmy but can overstep the mark into vomit-inducing mode.

Loen, Deano and Nigel are great presenters considering how limited IW's stock is, though Loen does appear sometimes to be a tad less prepared than she should be. But I'd still rather watch her than any of those I mentioned first.

Dawn seems to be enjoying herself more compared to her last shows on QVC. She really does need to learn to smile though.

Genevieve and Jacqui are doing OK - is nice to see IW has finally realised there are more than white presenters around! Genevieve seems rather nervous though.

Here, here. I agree. But I do find Jackie a bit boring, though, she is new,. I like Genevieve as she has relaxed into it. She was great on the 'other' channel and nice to see an Irish lass too on IW.
Loen by far is the best, dont care if she is less prepared. Dean always get my vote as does Leonie.

Dave mentioned on a craft show the other day that he'd got married around New Year.

not sure boring IW has the most number of irritating presenters pretty much all of them only ones i don't mind are nigel and lottie IW need to have variation of stock you can guess spot on what every weekend's pick of the day is gonna be if it's not a karcher it's a polti or a halogen oven boring!

If we're talking boring (as compared to insincerity), it's Dennice all day long!

She talks like a 45rpm vinyl disc played at 33rpm. She was just talking about a sewing machine and said: IT'S......GOT......MUSSERL! (She was trying to say muscle).

Latest posts

Back