A bit of extra interest in Joanne's programmes.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

MIKE040249

Registered Shopper
First of all, many congratulations to Joanne regarding her expecting a baby.

I have devised a simple new game which only applies to shows which Joanne hosts and is a good diversion when the products are crap (although, how I or anyone could call any of IW's products crap, I don't know!!) so you can play it all day/night.

In brief, everyone gathers around their TV and predicts exactly how long into the show Joanne will say the words: Pregnant, Baby or Scan!

The winner is the viewer who predicts the closest time.

This follows the earlier, very successful equivalent where viewers had to predict how soon Moira C would say "Absolutely Gorgeous" during her shows.

Of course, if the IW were a half decent outfit, Moira stopped overhyping her "couture" and Joanne toned it down a bit about her kiddy, we wouldn't have to bother.

Suited booted V neck woteveritiz.....that's moira....

Haven't watched Joanne, I'm afraid she grates on me! Fantastic is one of her faves though, she can't go more than 4.37 seconds without saying it.

I'd be grateful if she remained permanently knocked up personally; anything that removes her from my screen is fine by me...

Jinny x

I can't watch her for more than 10 seconds, if you last longer you deserve a medal!

When did she announce this pregnancy? I remember watching her months ago and the only thing that stopped me turning her over immediately was the sight of her and thinking she looked about 5 months pregnant which means she should have had it by now! :giggle:

Latest posts

Back